PDA

View Full Version : Season ticketholders displaced by new Scout Seats?

Realist
03-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Our season ticket rep claims that taking care of all the season ticket holders was a royal pain in the yoomp this year. The Sox went and built that new fangled "Scout Seating" area and displaced plenty of people that held season tickets for years and years and sat in the area those seats are now going to occupy. For some reason [perhaps Kenny's extremely successful off-season] there was a 92% retention rate in season tix this year - supposedly higher than it's been in years.

The season ticket reps had to jump through flaming hoops to please all the displaced people and plenty were none too happy. I'm a little surprised that although we weren't allowed to upgrade our season tix this season, we weren't pushed back any further either. We still have the same seats we had last season.

Are there any members of this board that were displaced by the new Scout Seating and are now feeling a lil' bit disgruntled? I haven't seen that issue brought up here yet.

Clembasbal
03-12-2005, 12:43 PM
I was displaced when the moved the seats in LF back because of the bullpen. But through the few years...we have worked our way back up to Row 8!!! (Front Row).

I do feel for those people. It is tough to get moved.

Ol' No. 2
03-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Our season ticket rep claims that taking care of all the season ticket holders was a royal pain in the yoomp this year. The Sox went and built that new fangled "Scout Seating" area and displaced plenty of people that held season tickets for years and years and sat in the area those seats are now going to occupy. For some reason [perhaps Kenny's extremely successful off-season] there was a 92% retention rate in season tix this year - supposedly higher than it's been in years.

The season ticket reps had to jump through flaming hoops to please all the displaced people and plenty were none too happy. I'm a little surprised that although we weren't allowed to upgrade our season tix this season, we weren't pushed back any further either. We still have the same seats we had last season.

Are there any members of this board that were displaced by the new Scout Seating and are now feeling a lil' bit disgruntled? I haven't seen that issue brought up here yet.I wasn't displaced, but I actually did manage to get an upgrade.