PDA

View Full Version : Gary Glover w/ Milwaulkee today....

Aparicio
03-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Look at the line on Glover...hope he does well, I always had hope that he would be good, the way he pitched outa the pen for us.

Also, Tubs CLee had another productive day. Still, I can't wait to see how that weight he put on will affect his already atrocious baserunning. 4 hr in 4 days is pretty good on the other hand.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=250311126

owensmouth
03-12-2005, 05:03 AM
I'm looking foreward to Carlos versus the Cubs this year.

PaleHoseGeorge
03-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Look at the line on Glover...

Welcome to WSI!

Please post news regarding ex-Sox players in Talking Baseball. Sox Clubhouse is reserved for current Sox news and events.

BigEdWalsh
03-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Look at the line on Glover...hope he does well, I always had hope that he would be good, the way he pitched outa the pen for us.

Also, Tubs CLee had another productive day. Still, I can't wait to see how that weight he put on will affect his already atrocious baserunning. 4 hr in 4 days is pretty good on the other hand.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=250311126

Welcome.
I live in Wisconsin and work with nuthin but Brewer fans. Man, lemme tell you, they are suddenly giddy about El Cabello (unfortunately, most don't even know his nickname!). Most of them think it was a lopsided trade for the Brewers. I have to explain to them the White Sox angle. It was a good trade for both.
As for Glover, I liked him too, but he was really nothing more than another Adkins. Not a big loss.

Jerome
03-12-2005, 02:27 PM
4 HR is 4 Days is pretty good. As for baserunning, I really think the power numbers will make of for the bad baserunning.

Banix12
03-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Glover had a few decent starts at the end of last season, I figure he'll make the team as either a 5th starter or middle relief/spot starter

Foulke You
03-12-2005, 08:09 PM
I think Glover is best suited for long and middle relief. He is an adequate pitcher and should help the Brewers out.