PDA

View Full Version : Important INFO for ST HOLDERS going to Sox/BrewCrew games

ewokpelts
03-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi,
If you have more than one st plan, you are NOT limited to two tix. I have 3 plans(9, 13, 27) with two seats each. My rep told me I can order 6 FREE tickets to one of the games. Thought I'd pass it on.
Gene

p.s. mods...sticky? please?

p.p.s.....offer expires on the 15th(that's tuesday)...hurry now!

jabrch
03-12-2005, 12:44 AM
I placed my order for my 2 when I got the e-mail from them a few weeks ago. Any idea when the tickets will be sent?

SoxRox
03-12-2005, 06:37 AM
jabrch,

I couldn't get any information about my Sox/Brewers freebies. Did you get any sort of confirmation number after you submitted the on-line form? I didn't.

I called the Sox ticket office the other day... they said call the Brewers

So I called the Brewers ticket office... they had no information

They both knew of the promotion but had no idea of when tix would be sent out.

doogiec
03-12-2005, 07:30 AM
I am entitled to four tickets, which I can't use. If anyone would like them, please send me a private message and I'll order them and mail to you when I get them.

doogiec
03-12-2005, 07:55 AM
I am entitled to four tickets, which I can't use. If anyone would like them, please send me a private message and I'll order them and mail to you when I get them.

Please ignore the above post, tickets have already been claimed.

jabrch
03-12-2005, 10:43 AM
jabrch,
. Did you get any sort of confirmation number after you submitted the on-line form? I didn't.

I think I did...I just didn't print/save it. There was a $2 fee for the tickets, as I recall, which I put on my credit card. That has to be tracked by the Sox, right? I guess on Monday I will call my season ticket rep.

Ol' No. 2
03-12-2005, 12:11 PM
I placed my order for my 2 when I got the e-mail from them a few weeks ago. Any idea when the tickets will be sent?I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

ewokpelts
03-12-2005, 12:26 PM
I got mine a couple of weeks ago.
the free tix? or ones you ordered through tickets.com?
Gene

Ol' No. 2
03-12-2005, 02:37 PM
the free tix? or ones you ordered through tickets.com?
GeneI got a form from my rep and faxed it directly to the Brewers. I got my free ones plus I bought a few more.

ewokpelts
03-13-2005, 11:20 AM
By the way...got my tix last night. Loge Diamond Box over Sox Dugout.(200 level)

Gene

seahawk037
03-14-2005, 08:41 AM
jabrch,

I couldn't get any information about my Sox/Brewers freebies. Did you get any sort of confirmation number after you submitted the on-line form? I didn't.

I called the Sox ticket office the other day... they said call the Brewers

So I called the Brewers ticket office... they had no information

They both knew of the promotion but had no idea of when tix would be sent out.

I didn't get any confirmation email either and I placed my order last Wednesday. Also, there's no transaction record on my credit card ao I have no idea if my order even went through.

SoxFan78
03-14-2005, 08:49 AM
I didn't get any confirmation email either and I placed my order last Wednesday. Also, there's no transaction record on my credit card ao I have no idea if my order even went through.

Same thing with me, I put my order in when the offer first came out. I didnt get a confirmation, and as of Friday, nothing was charged to my CC. Hope my info didnt get lost...

SoxRox
03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
UPDATE: I haven't seen the tix yet, but a charge from the Brewers showed up on my credit card statement today. I assume they are on the way.

Kind of weird that they take so long to process the order.

See ya in Beertown, boys!

SoxFan78
03-15-2005, 08:58 AM
Just got mine yesterday. Diamond loge 200 level. They look like good seats, the price was right, $2 not bad at all!

Tekijawa
03-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Ewok THANKS! I didn't know about this, I guess I should read my emails a little more closely, I just put My order in about 5 minutes ago... And I thought I was going to have to wait until the 4th to see White Sox baseball!!! Thanks for the heads up, Glad I caught this thread!

ewokpelts
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Ewok THANKS! I didn't know about this, I guess I should read my emails a little more closely, I just put My order in about 5 minutes ago... And I thought I was going to have to wait until the 4th to see White Sox baseball!!! Thanks for the heads up, Glad I caught this thread!
no problemo....it's the least these two tools owe us:

:tool :reinsy
"Curses! Foiled again!"

Gene

jabrch
03-16-2005, 06:32 PM
My ticks came today...227 row 5...Not bad for .50 per! Anyone else in 227? I'm sure the Brewers folks grouped us together.

ewokpelts
03-17-2005, 09:39 AM
My ticks came today...227 row 5...Not bad for .50 per! Anyone else in 227? I'm sure the Brewers folks grouped us together. 223....
Gene

seahawk037
03-17-2005, 11:07 AM
My ticks came today...227 row 5...Not bad for .50 per! Anyone else in 227? I'm sure the Brewers folks grouped us together.

Mine came yesterday and we're either in 225 or 227, row 3.

Tekijawa
03-17-2005, 11:09 AM
They haven't even charged my credit card yet, so I have no Idea... my guess is somewhere in Milwaukee.

robiwho
03-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Mine just came yesterday, we're in 221. Sounds like all the WSIers will be in the same area -- should make for a fun game!

We're taking the kids (3 and 6) to the game as a (low cost) test run for the season. If they can handle this, I'll plan on taking them to a few games this year. My daughter (3) keeps asking how many days until the game -- that's my girl!

ewokpelts
03-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Mine just came yesterday, we're in 221. Sounds like all the WSIers will be in the same area -- should make for a fun game!

We're taking the kids (3 and 6) to the game as a (low cost) test run for the season. If they can handle this, I'll plan on taking them to a few games this year. My daughter (3) keeps asking how many days until the game -- that's my girl!
get em hooked young!
Gene

SoxRox
03-17-2005, 03:16 PM
SoxRox in Section 222. We're bringing a couple locals along (my wife's family) and my 17 mo. old son. Wooooo!

I'm looking forward to knocking down some of those Miller Park bratwurst. They're the best I've ever had. Its the stadium sauce that puts 'em over the top. I always buy a bottle or two to take home.

robiwho
03-18-2005, 01:01 PM
get em hooked young!
Gene

Definitely! They already love the Sox and wearing their Sox gear. But in my family it would be hard not to be a Sox fan -- my kids will be 5th generation fans!