PDA

View Full Version : Put It On The Board, what team are you a fan of...

DrCrawdad
03-10-2005, 06:44 PM
tell

DrCrawdad
03-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Don't shy, let everyone know your allegiance.

DrCrawdad
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Every once and a while here at WSI I ask a poster, are you a Cubs fan? Why? I simply want to know where they are coming from. If they're blasting the Sox, is it just that they're a critical Sox fan, or is it that they're blasting the Sox on account of their being a Cub fan?

Be candid and honest, let everyone know where you are coming from.

SomebodyToldMe
03-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I've been a Sox fan since I was a wee lad and there's no way I'm gonna be any different.

SluggersAway
03-10-2005, 07:31 PM
White Sox: Yesterday, Now, and Forever.

DrCrawdad
03-10-2005, 07:38 PM
I set-up this poll so that you can see the results. So, if you want to know where a particular WSI poster stands, PM them the link to this poll and tell them to PUT IT ON THE BOARD!

HomeFish
03-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Look at that, seems like there are a lot of Sox fans here. Who'd have thunk it?

ChiSoxRowand
03-10-2005, 08:22 PM
I am a Sox fan and I can't stand the Cubs. 90% of the people at WSI are probably in the same boat I am.

soxfan26
03-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Sox Win, Cubs Loose, A Perfect Day! :D:

Chisox003
03-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Love the Sox. Love the players. Love their stadium. Love their fans. Love everything they stand for.

Hate the Cubs. Hate their players. Hate their stadium. REALLY Hate their fans.....Throw in their colors, their radio AND tv announcers, their newspaper(s), GM, owner, manager and well....Basically anything Flubbie! :gulp:

White Sox in a route in this poll....Thank God

Over By There
03-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Looking to out some trolls? :smile:

Jjav829
03-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Sox Win, Cubs Loose, A Perfect Day! :D:

Correction. Sox win, Twins lose, Indians lose, Cubs lose is a perfect day. :wink:

BRDSR
03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
This thread is boring. And theres two of them. Worst thread(s) ever?

MIgrenade
03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Wow the results from this poll are surprising!

zach074
03-10-2005, 10:20 PM
This thread is boring. And theres two of them. Worst thread(s) ever?

I think thats pushing it.

HebrewHammer
03-10-2005, 11:56 PM
American. Jew. White Sox fan.

Not necessarily in that order.

MUsoxfan
03-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Doc, what did you expect the results of this poll to be? Nobody in their right mind would vote any other way....especially being that you have it so you can see who voted for what

DrCrawdad
03-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Doc, what did you expect the results of this poll to be? Nobody in their right mind would vote any other way....especially being that you have it so you can see who voted for what

This was not intended to be a contest as to who is more popular on WSI. Of course most posters on WSI are Sox fans. As I posted earlier...

Every once and a while here at WSI I ask a poster, are you a Cubs fan? Why? I simply want to know where they are coming from. If they're blasting the Sox, is it just that they're a critical Sox fan, or is it that they're blasting the Sox on account of their being a Cub fan?

Be candid and honest, let everyone know where you are coming from.

I was hoping that, rather than asking a poster a thousand times if they are a Sox or Cubs fan, they could be directed to this thread. Then they could post their allegiance for all to see, considering that the individual results are open.

For example, I wondered if HomeFish claimed to be a Sox fan when I read some of his posts. I sent HomeFish a Private Message with that question. I know that other WSI members wondered the same thing about HomeFish. Well, in this poll HomeFish has stated that he's a Sox fan.

Of course any poster can lie, but why? They won't get run outta here if they're a Cub fan. I'll take a person at their word.

If I'm ever asked directly, "Are you a Cubs fan?" I know that no way am I every going to say yes to that.

I enjoy Mac, Jurko and Harry. I know Mac is a Sox fan, but the other two are Cubbie fans. So, when they criticize the Sox I weigh that in when I hear their comments. I don't spurn people on the basis of which team they follow. For example, I enjoy reading VIC's comments here at WSI.

I hope that people who post here could be forthright and candid about where they are coming from.

MUsoxfan
03-11-2005, 02:05 AM
This was not intended to be a contest as to who is more popular on WSI. Of course most posters on WSI are Sox fans. As I posted earlier...

I was hoping that, rather than asking a poster a thousand times if they are a Sox or Cubs fan, they could be directed to this thread. Then they could post their allegiance for all to see, considering that the individual results are open.

For example, I wondered if HomeFish claimed to be a Sox fan when I read some of his posts. I sent HomeFish a Private Message with that question. I know that other WSI members wondered the same thing about HomeFish. Well, in this poll HomeFish has stated that he's a Sox fan.

Of course any poster can lie, but why? They won't get run outta here if they're a Cub fan. I'll take a person at their word.

If I'm ever asked directly, "Are you a Cubs fan?" I know that no way am I every going to say yes to that.

I enjoy Mac, Jurko and Harry. I know Mac is a Sox fan, but the other two are Cubbie fans. So, when they criticize the Sox I weigh that in when I hear their comments. I don't spurn people on the basis of which team they follow. For example, I enjoy reading VIC's comments here at WSI.

I hope that people who post here could be forthright and candid about where they are coming from.

I can see where you're coming from, but with the plethora of "fans" of other teams getting banned here, individuals may be a little scared to lose their posting rights if voting another way. I personally have no problems with any long-term posters on here regarding any baseball issues. (College b-ball is a different story:tongue:) I have my doubts about HomeFish as well, but I'm not sure he'd say he's a Cubs fan when it's such an open poll. Of course, even if he is is Cub fan his post count here and some of his posts would tell us that he likes the Sox quite a bit

Stroker Ace
03-11-2005, 04:14 AM
:threadsucks

All I have to say