PDA

View Full Version : Tom Shaer of Espn 1000 loves this web page.

yoester
03-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Tom Shaer was on the radio last week and he praised whitesoxinteractive.com, and that he surfs this page for all his White Sox info. That's one of the reasons why I joined. Has he posted on this website?

TornLabrum
03-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Tom Shaer was on the radio last week and he praised whitesoxinteractive.com, and that he surfs this page for all his White Sox info. That's one of the reasons why I joined. Has he posted on this website?

Not that I know of.

paciorek1983
03-10-2005, 08:23 PM
That's kind of surprising. I figured with the way he criticizes some of his callers on the way they speak and listen, he wouldn't be able to handle some of the poor grammar and spelling on this site.

Still glad you like to come here Tom.:wink:

PAPChiSox729
03-10-2005, 10:05 PM

Smart move by Tom. I mean, this is the best Sox site on the net. No teal needed.

FightingBillini
03-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Smart move by Tom. I mean, this is the best Sox site on the net. No teal needed.
Best Sox site on the net?
Its the best site of any kind on the net.
I will even go as far as to say its the best thing since beer:redneck.

markopat
03-10-2005, 10:32 PM

Here...Here! :gulp:

GiveMeSox
03-10-2005, 10:38 PM

Your gosh darn right. WSI is a way of life. Without WSi i think its safe to say some most us would live much more duller lives.

jordan23ventura
03-10-2005, 11:05 PM

That sucks for you.

RichFitztightly
03-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Your gosh darn right. WSI is a way of life. Without WSi i think its safe to say some most us would live much more duller lives.

Nah, I don't think so. Without this website, I'd actually go outside and do something with my life instead of wasting... *ahem* enriching my life by constantly reading what's going on here.

HITMEN OF 77
03-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Nah, I don't think so. Without this website, I'd actually go outside and do something with my life instead of wasting... *ahem* enriching my life by constantly reading what's going on here.

Ha Ha :D:

Hangar18
03-11-2005, 01:15 PM
This is the best independently Run Fan Website of all sports .........
and Im very proud that it is. The media knows this, but prefers
to downplay or outright ignore this fact, because were not devoted
to the cubs ..........:smile:

Baby Fisk
03-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Sox fans around the world follow their beloved Pale Hose via WSI! :thumbsup:

duke of dorwood
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Could be that Shaer was auditioning for Willsey's job?

SoxFan76
03-11-2005, 05:53 PM
...because were not devoted
to the cubs ...

Sometimes that doesn't seem like it's the case...

Stroker Ace
03-11-2005, 06:54 PM

Don't know

Fenway
03-12-2005, 03:37 PM
I remember Tom when he was on the old WITS in Boston ( they had the Red Sox contract in the late 70's through the early 80's ) He was stuck behind Glenn Ordway in the food chain so he came to Chicago.

Now if anything happens in Chicago he is the media expert Boston radio-TV call upon.

Fake Chet Lemon
03-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Could be that Shaer was auditioning for Willsey's job?

SAY IT AIN'T SO. NO THANKS!

batmanZoSo
03-12-2005, 06:53 PM
This is the best independently Run Fan Website of all sports .........
and Im very proud that it is. The media knows this, but prefers
to downplay or outright ignore this fact, because were not devoted
to the cubs ..........:smile:

I highly doubt that cub fans as a whole could sustain a respectable, well-run, troll-free, ignorance-free (for the most part), non-koolaid drinking and intelligent fan board like this. Seriously, I do.