PDA

View Full Version : Today Show cameraman: Sosa a jerk

HawkDJ
03-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I thought this was pretty funny. Today in my psychology class the Today Show came to film a piece. My teacher, Mr. Bradford, and 3 students played a role in the opening of the Mississippi Burning case because of their history fair project, so the Today Show came to interview him.

The cameraguy spent a lot of time talking to us. It was very interesting, his stories about Bush, Columbine and various celebrities. We asked who his favorite celebrities are to work with and he named a few off: Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Michael Jordan...then we asked who the worst celebrities are to work with and he said

"Oh you want to know who the real jerks are?" He thought about it for a second and the first name that came out was "Sammy Sosa".

SOXintheBURGH
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM
:hawk

"Yes!"

spawn
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
I thought this was pretty funny. Today in my psychology class the Today Show came to film a piece. My teacher, Mr. Bradford and 3 students played a role in the opening of the Mississippi Burning case because of their history fair project, so the Today Show came to interview him.

The cameraguy spent a lot of time talking to us. It was very interesting, his stories about Bush, Columbine and various celebrities. We asked who his favorite celebrities are to work with and he named a few off: Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Michael Jordan...then we asked who the worst celebrities are to work with and he said

"Oh you want to know who the real jerks are?" He thought about it for a second and the first name that came out was "Sammy Sosa".

:nandrolone

"He lie. Everybody like me. Oriole fans already love Sammy. He just jealous. The Congressmen will love Sammy too."

MIgrenade
03-09-2005, 05:03 PM
:kneeslap:that's awesome

RichFitztightly
03-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Did the cameraman say why Sosa was a jerk? Was he aloof with an attitude? Or did he club a baby seal?

Norberto7
03-09-2005, 10:21 PM

Are you sure he didn't say "gladiator", not jerk?

eriqjaffe
03-10-2005, 09:40 AM
:nandrolone

"He lie. Everybody like me. Oriole fans already love Sammy. He just jealous. The Congressmen will love Sammy too.""The House of Representatives will be my new house!"

Foulke You
03-10-2005, 04:20 PM
"The House of Representatives will be my new house!"

:)

Stroker Ace
03-11-2005, 04:27 AM
:hawk I love Today Show cameramen