PDA

View Full Version : AJ and Dustin Hermanson

IITsox
03-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Does anybody know if there is any bad blood between these two left over from the 2004 Giants?

I think Pierzynski is going to be an incredible driving force behind this team -- definitely under rated. Can't wait for April! Go Sox!

NonetheLoaiza
03-08-2005, 09:39 PM
IIRC, Hermanson said that AJ was a great teammate, and a great addition to a team. It was only a couple teammates in SF that didn't like AJ.

NSSoxFan
03-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Does anybody know if there is any bad blood between these two left over from the 2004 Giants?

I think Pierzynski is going to be an incredible driving force behind this team -- definitely under rated. Can't wait for April! Go Sox!

There wasn't any bad blood to begin with. Dustin actually recommended the guy to KW and company.

gobears1987
03-08-2005, 09:42 PM
I can't wait until AJ calls a very inside pitch on Torii.

soxfan123
03-08-2005, 09:54 PM
It was Hermanson that encouraged KW to sign Pierzynski..I believe

OEO Magglio
03-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Basically the bad blood seemed to be between aj and Tomko and that's really it.

guillen4life13
03-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Basically the bad blood seemed to be between aj and Tomko and that's really it.

And Herges

OEO Magglio
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
And Herges
Him too.

IITsox
03-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Awesome. I think AJ will really find a home on the South Side -- he'll be messing with Torii and the rest of the twins for years to come.

StillMissOzzie
03-08-2005, 11:39 PM
I heard this on ESPN AM-1000 today, from the national boys, who are known to check, re-check, and check again every fact they regurgitate, but they had Hermanson mad at the SF brass 'cuz he felt he was screwed out of the chance to make some incentives last year. SF claimed that they pulled Hermanson off of the scrap heap last year and owe him nothing. Then again, this same guy mentioned the AJ / Borchard home run C-note, but he pronounced Borchard's last name as "Bor-SHARD", kinda like it was French! :rolleyes:

SMO
:roflmao:

Stroker Ace
03-09-2005, 12:55 AM
I think A.J. will be a key player this year because of the spark he will bring to the team

NUCatsFan
03-09-2005, 01:03 AM
I heard this on ESPN AM-1000 today, from the national boys, who are known to check, re-check, and check again every fact they regurgitate, but they had Hermanson mad at the SF brass 'cuz he felt he was screwed out of the chance to make some incentives last year. SF claimed that they pulled Hermanson off of the scrap heap last year and owe him nothing. Then again, this same guy mentioned the AJ / Borchard home run C-note, but he pronounced Borchard's last name as "Bor-SHARD", kinda like it was French! :rolleyes:

SMO
:roflmao:

It's being reported out here as well. Was covered in the local papers. Of course, they're reporting that AJ and Hermanson are just whining and crying and they're still not over last year. Brian Sabean (Giants GM) has already issued a response to the Hermanson situation and has said, basically, that a contract is a contract and that if he didn't like it, he shouldn't have said it. Also said that they picked him up off the scrap heap so he has no reason to complain.