PDA

View Full Version : Grandstand Jersey Question

Palehose13
03-08-2005, 01:44 PM
I FINALLY ordered my road Podsednik Jersey from Grandstand today. Does anyone know about how long it will take? I am hoping to get it before the Milwaukee series 4/1 - 4/2.

Jerko
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I can't tell you an exact timeframe, but IIRC, they personalize their jerseys in-house so I would think you'd get it in time.

Sad
03-08-2005, 01:52 PM
I ordered one about this time last year & it took about 2-3 weeks I believe...

Palehose13
03-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Cool. I figured I better order it now. I was waiting to get my tax return, but I thought that they may be getting an Opening day rush.

Thanks Guys!

jabrch
03-08-2005, 02:22 PM
I FINALLY ordered my road Podsednik Jersey from Grandstand today. Does anyone know about how long it will take? I am hoping to get it before the Milwaukee series 4/1 - 4/2.

If you call them and give them a good story, they can get it done much quicker than the 2-3 weeks that they say. But since you are already looking sooo far out in the future, you are probably ok. In any case, I'd call them up and just ask if they can make sure they get it done by 4/1. I am sure they will be happy to be accommodating to such a long time horizon. (I once needed them to do a rush for me that they did in 4 days - so 3 weeks should be no problem!)