PDA

View Full Version : June 22 ticket mistake

BainesHOF
03-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Just a heads-up...

I received my partial season tickets in the mail Saturday. The tickets for the June 22 game versus Kansas City lists the starting time at 7:05 p.m., but schedules say the game is at 1:05 p.m.

My Sox ticket rep says the correct time is 1:05 p.m. The Sox may send out replacement tickets with the correct time. Whatever the case, they're working now to get the situation resolved.

Ol' No. 2
03-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Just a heads-up...

I received my partial season tickets in the mail Saturday. The tickets for the June 22 game versus Kansad City lists the starting time at 7:05 p.m., but schedules say the game is at 1:05 p.m.

My Sox ticket rep says the correct time is 1:05 p.m. The Sox may send out replacement tickets with the correct time. Whatever the case, they're working now to get the situation resolved.It's usually a good idea to make sure of the game time for all games. They do sometimes change from when the tickets were printed. I got caught by that a few years ago and vowed to always know the game time and not rely on what's printed on the ticket.

Jerko
03-08-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm assuming the ticket was wrong if it also said Kansad City. Just joking. I've been reading too many of Kittle42's posts.

Kuzman
03-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm assuming the ticket was wrong if it also said Kansad City. Just joking.

Beat me to it!