PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holders

SSSoxFan
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
I hoping that someone out there can help me.....I buy tickets all the time off of a full season ticket holder, but I think that I might be getting overcharged this year. If there are any season ticket holders out there with preium lower Box seats, can you please tell me the cost of regular games, prime game and premier? I know they have the prices on the white sox website, but I thought there might be some kind of price break.

Clembasbal
03-08-2005, 12:54 PM
I hoping that someone out there can help me.....I buy tickets all the time off of a full season ticket holder, but I think that I might be getting overcharged this year. If there are any season ticket holders out there with preium lower Box seats, can you please tell me the cost of regular games, prime game and premier? I know they have the prices on the white sox website, but I thought there might be some kind of price break.

I haven't even gotten my tickets yet. But more often then not, and especially for full season plans, tickets are about $2-$7 cheaper for season ticket holders. (Well, for me it is). So take the regular ticket price then subtract the $2-$7 and that is what the guy paid for them. Remember about premium games and games against the Cubs and other important stuff that raises the prices of tickets.

IF you think you are getting hosed, check out stubhub.com. They either are decent priced or just ridiculous in their pricing.

Ol' No. 2
03-08-2005, 01:03 PM
I hoping that someone out there can help me.....I buy tickets all the time off of a full season ticket holder, but I think that I might be getting overcharged this year. If there are any season ticket holders out there with preium lower Box seats, can you please tell me the cost of regular games, prime game and premier? I know they have the prices on the white sox website, but I thought there might be some kind of price break.$30 regular
$34 prime
$39 premier
$44 Cubs

Keep in mind that season ticket holders are paying prime for all weekend games, not just May-Sept.:angry:

SSSoxFan
03-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for your input....I didn't realize that all weekend games are considered Prime for season ticket holders. See you at the park!!!

Ol' No. 2
03-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks for your input....I didn't realize that all weekend games are considered Prime for season ticket holders. See you at the park!!!Be sure to wave!

NonetheLoaiza
03-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Be sure to wave!

No No No...there will be no waves of any kind!

Clembasbal
03-08-2005, 01:42 PM
No No No...there will be no waves of any kind!

Wave hello, not wave the wave...that's makes sense right?