PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ Kevin Millwood

santo=dorf
03-07-2005, 11:44 PM
and some people thought El Duque's outing was rough:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7120964/

Kevin Millwood was hit hard in his first start for Cleveland, giving up five runs and seven hits in one inning, and the Indians lost to the Toronto Blue Jays 12-9 Monday.

:gulp:

HITMEN OF 77
03-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Can't wait to see him opening week. Even Koch out performed him in his first ST start.

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-07-2005, 11:54 PM
The additions of Millwood and Kyle Farnsworth to the AL Central should bode well for the white sox. :D:

thepaulbowski
03-08-2005, 07:33 AM
The additions of Millwood and Kyle Farnsworth to the AL Central should bode well for the white sox. :D:

Farnsworth still scares me for some reason. I think the guy has all the talent in the world, but he just can't put it together mentally. The guy is also a horse who I sure as hell wouldn't want to piss off.

samram
03-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Farnsworth still scares me for some reason. I think the guy has all the talent in the world, but he just can't put it together mentally. The guy is also a horse who I sure as hell wouldn't want to piss off.

The reason I think he could be good is his team will be out of contention by July and he'll have no pressure on him. He's been awful in big games the last couple of years, but being on the Tigers should solve that problem.

veeter
03-08-2005, 08:12 AM
I also think Farnsworth might be effected by the 'roid testing.

34 Inch Stick
03-08-2005, 08:44 AM
The great thing about Farnsworth in our division is that you know he will be going on a three day bender the moment he lands in Chicago. That should provide for some excellent relief outings from a Sox perspective.