PDA

View Full Version : Frank's return

MaggPipes
03-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey guys it has bee a long time since i have posted, but i wanted to get the opinion on when Frank will return this year. I have read June, but obviously i am hoping for earlier. Also, what is the general consensus of how many SB's Iguchi will have this year?

CHISOXFAN13
03-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey guys it has bee a long time since i have posted, but i wanted to get the opinion on when Frank will return this year. I have read June, but obviously i am hoping for earlier. Also, what is the general consensus of how many SB's Iguchi will have this year?

All reports indicate Frank looks great and was walking fine upon his arrival to Tucson this morning.

Great news.

Thomas will hold a presser at 1 p.m. CST.

spawn
03-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Man, it's gonna be great seeing the Big Hurt again!:bandance:

mccombe_35
03-07-2005, 12:08 PM
All reports indicate Frank looks great and was walking fine upon his arrival to Tucson this morning.

Great news.

Thomas will hold a presser at 1 p.m. CST.

Will it be on ESPN1000 in Chicago?

SweetHereafter
03-07-2005, 12:20 PM
It's been my (admittedly amateur) opinion for a while that Frank would be back in the line-up before May rolled around. I am cautiously optimistic with the positive news of the last 2 weeks re: his early comeback. *Knock on wood*

Lord knows Sox BADLY need Frank, sometihng that many fans don't realise until he's, well, GONE and the line-up collapses.

But while I love Frank, I will say this in retrospect: 2001/2002 and 2004 major injuries showed WHY Frank wasn't as outrageously underpaid as he would have liked us all to believe a year ago. I mean, a 290-pound DH in his mid-30s, with his health history - who knew he was an exceptionally high injury risk and as such was "worth" much less than his mighty OPS would indicate, right! Right? :rolleyes: