PDA

View Full Version : Who's Comin' With Me???!!!!

BridgePortNative
03-06-2005, 10:22 PM
I just bought 2 tickets to the Brew-Crew Sox game on April 2nd sec. 113 row 6 Seats 9-10. I'm just wondering who else is going and where you are sitting at?
From what I here that place will be packed with Sox Fans. It's gonna be great!

Ol' No. 2
03-06-2005, 10:24 PM
I just bought 2 tickets to the Brew-Crew Sox game on April 2nd sec. 113 row 6 Seats 9-10. I'm just wondering who else is going and where you they sitting at?
From what I here that place will be packed with Sox Fans. It's gonna be great!I'm going on Saturday also. I think there was some talk here about getting together for a tailgate before the game. Still on?

BridgePortNative
03-06-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm going on Saturday also. I think there was some talk here about getting together for a tailgate before the game. Still on?

Tailgating party would sound great to me:D:

HomeFish
03-06-2005, 10:28 PM
On Friday, I'll be in Sec 119. I picked up a replica jersey this weekend -- April 1 will be the first time I wear it to a game. Exciting.

cwsfannick
03-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Section 123 for Friday's game and section 125 for Saturday's game. White Sox Nation takes over Milwaukee. :smile:

HomeFish
03-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Section 123 for Friday's game and section 125 for Saturday's game. White Sox Nation takes over Milwaukee. :smile:

You really think the Brewer fans won't show? What about Cub fans going up to cheer against the Sox?

BridgePortNative
03-06-2005, 10:44 PM
White Sox Nation takes over Milwaukee. :smile:

:thumbsup: :Rocker: :Rocker: :thumbsup:

Ol' No. 2
03-06-2005, 10:46 PM
You really think the Brewer fans won't show? What about Cub fans going up to cheer against the Sox?When Miller Park first opened the Sox and Brewers played some exhibition games before the season. From where I was it looked like at least half Sox fans.

MUsoxfan
03-06-2005, 10:47 PM
You really think the Brewer fans won't show? What about Cub fans going up to cheer against the Sox?

Brewer fans will be out...many of them. It's an excuse to tailgate. There's not much people in Wisconsin wouldn't tailgate for. I bet some of them keep grills and brats in their trunk in case they get stuck in heavy traffic

BridgePortNative
03-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I bet some of them keep grills and brats in their trunk in case they get stuck in heavy traffic

:tongue:

Ol' No. 2
03-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Brewer fans will be out...many of them. It's an excuse to tailgate. There's not much people in Wisconsin wouldn't tailgate for. I bet some of them keep grills and brats in their trunk in case they get stuck in heavy traffic:kneeslap:

GiveMeSox
03-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Im coming with 3 friends we got 4 tix to section 109 row 8. I nice sox fan get-together and tailgate would be sweet in out in the lots before the game.

chisox06
03-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Seriously considering taking the car ferry over and catchin a game, gonna wait and see how the fianancial situation pans our first of course. Will getting tickets be a problem? I assume it wont

MUsoxfan
03-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Seriously considering taking the car ferry over and catchin a game, gonna wait and see how the fianancial situation pans our first of course. Will getting tickets be a problem? I assume it wont

I'm not sure if there are ticket issues at this moment, but the Brewers will NOT be opening the Upper Deck for these games. So there will only be a 20,000 capacity or so

rwcescato
03-07-2005, 09:04 AM
I just bought 2 tickets to the Brew-Crew Sox game on April 2nd sec. 113 row 6 Seats 9-10. I'm just wondering who else is going and where you are sitting at?

WE are going with a couple of families to fridays game. but we are staying in milwaukee on saturday and are going to go downtown mil for the day. It should be fun.

Palehose13
03-07-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm going on Saturday also. I think there was some talk here about getting together for a tailgate before the game. Still on?

Yep, still on. I will make an *official thread* when we get closer to the date.

I am going both Friday and Saturday, I think I am in sec 117, row 6 both games.

I will have a grill, cooler, and brats for Saturday. It would be nice if we can all chip in and bring a little something or bring at least enough for yourself. I'm not the welfare department. :wink:

Are there people going Friday, but not Saturday (steff?)? What would you guys like to do Friday...it may be a little chilly to tailgate, but if you wanna polar bear tailgate that's cool.

crazyozzie02
03-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Im going infull force to both games there. Im heading up early and staying at the hilton hotel, and then going to the games. Im siting on the sox side, but im mainly going to say one last good-bye to C-Lee

Palehose13
03-07-2005, 06:17 PM
So...anyone coming up Friday instead of Saturday? If so, what would you like to do?

cubhater
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
There was a MONSTER thread about this series when the teams first announced it and tickets went on sale. Maybe the mods or someone else can look it up.

Anyhow, I got tix in section 124, row 3, seats 12-14, right next to the Sox dugout for Saturday's game!:bandance:

I also heard the Brewers will open Miller Park on Sunday for their final batting practice of the exhibition season for those interested. I'll see if I can find out any more info.

maurice
03-08-2005, 03:17 PM
So...anyone coming up Friday instead of Saturday? If so, what would you like to do?

It's still up in the air, but it looks like we might be coming on Friday but not Saturday. (mrs./dr. maurice needs to get back to the South Side to shrink some heads.) I'll try to bring Deuce and Mrs./Lt. Deuce along, as well.

mweflen
03-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I'll be with a group of 4 saturday, no idea what seats, courtesy of the season ticketholder deal.

I'll also be in the UD of the cleveland home opener to root on the Sox. anyone want to join me THERE? :D:

Foulke You
03-08-2005, 03:25 PM
My girlfriend and I will be there Saturday representing White Sox Nation. I'm sitting 3B side down the foul line. We're meeting our Wisconsin friends at the game...they are Brewer fans but we love 'em anyway.:cool: Can't wait for that weekend, two baseball games in 3 days as I'll be at Opening Day on Monday for the real deal against Cleveland.

Foulke You
03-08-2005, 03:27 PM
BTW, I went to one of the games in 2001 at Miller Park (the last time we played the Brewers for real during interleague play), and I'd say at least 15,000 of the 35,000 in attendance were Sox fans so there should be a good amount of friendly faces in attendance in a few weeks.

ewokpelts
03-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Yep, still on. I will make an *official thread* when we get closer to the date.

I am going both Friday and Saturday, I think I am in sec 117, row 6 both games.

I will have a grill, cooler, and brats for Saturday. It would be nice if we can all chip in and bring a little something or bring at least enough for yourself. I'm not the welfare department. :wink:

Are there people going Friday, but not Saturday (steff?)? What would you guys like to do Friday...it may be a little chilly to tailgate, but if you wanna polar bear tailgate that's cool.
i'll be there friday night...
Gene

Stroker Ace
03-12-2005, 06:20 PM

I might go.

chisoxmike
03-12-2005, 06:50 PM
I just got tickets for Saturday with the free offer for season ticket holders. So now I'm going both days.