PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training Baseball!

tlebar318
03-04-2005, 09:29 AM
One of the benefits of living in Orlando is that I am surrounded by baseball this time of year. Today is supposed to be about 70 degrees and Sunny and I will be sitting at an Astros spring training game this afternoon eating hot dogs, drinking beer, and listening to the crack of the bat on a baseball. Only thing that would make it better is if the Sox still trained in Florida. It will still be good to get out of the office! :gulp:Anyone else going to a spring game or two during March? I am also happy because I get to see Clemens pitch today....

Jjav829
03-04-2005, 03:26 PM
This isn't worth starting a new thread over, so I'm posting it here.

Carlos Lee went yard in the A's/Brewers game. But then again they have him hitting it off Adam Melhuse, so, yeah....:?:

Sosa also went deep.

There are a few games where the scoring is really high. The Brewers and A's have combined for 16 runs through 4 innings. The Rangers and Royals have combined for 16 through 3 innings. :o:

AntoneSmith2
03-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah living in Florida during spring time has its perks.

balke
03-04-2005, 11:09 PM
carlos shall be missed. I love Pods, he's the cheese that makes the pill go down undetected, but man will I miss CLee.

Just imagine a world w/ no 5 mil on borchard, no 4 mil for Everett, and a 10 mil 30-hr-.300 guy batting 3rd in our order. sigh, I love upper mid-market baseball still. :gulp:

flo-B-flo
03-05-2005, 04:06 PM
The Carlasaur hit a granny today.:smile: