PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Bar Policy/Question

DrummerGeorgefan
03-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Just a question for those of you that may know the answer.

Is it possible to rent out the private room area just to the centerfield side of the bullpen sports bar and if so does anyone know the rates. I am in charge of throwing a bachelor party and thought it would be a good place to start off the day. Also, how exactly does the policy for that area work.

Thanks in advance----

Clembasbal
03-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Just a question for those of you that may know the answer.

Is it possible to rent out the private room area just to the centerfield side of the bullpen sports bar and if so does anyone know the rates. I am in charge of throwing a bachelor party and thought it would be a good place to start off the day. Also, how exactly does the policy for that area work.

Thanks in advance----

Well, you can rent out the whole area...but you need about 1200 people. You can go there with a small group though. There is another party that requires 50-100 people but that is less time and I think it is something new.

Here is a link to the information you wanted. Group Outings (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/cws_ticketing_ind_patio.jsp)

SoxFan78
03-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Call the group tickets line, they should be able to help you out. I've been there with a bachelor party before, and it was a great way to start out the day. If you go on a weekend, make sure you get to the gate way before it opens, so when they do let you into the patio area, you can get a good spot to watch warmups/game, because there are no monitors in the patio area when the game starts.