PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle forgotten (what a shocker)

MarqSox
10-28-2001, 05:35 PM
Stupid ESPN/Bigleague.com awards named Outstanding AL Pitchers ...
#3: Freddy Garcia
#2: Mark Mulder
#1: Roger Clemens

Mark Buehrle was not even mentioned. Amazing. And people wonder why Sox fans feel neglected.

:burly
Screw ESPN.

:blockhead
Well that isn't necessary. You know Mark, don't take it personally. It's not your fault we hate the Sox.

LongDistanceFan
10-28-2001, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Mark Buehrle was not even mentioned. Amazing. And people wonder why Sox fans feel neglected.

Screw ESPN.

Well that isn't necessary. You know Mark, don't take it personally. It's not your fault we hate the Sox. who is dave campbell

FarWestChicago
10-28-2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
who is dave campbell That's Blockhead. He's one of the know nothings on ESPN's Baseball Tonight.

LongDistanceFan
10-28-2001, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
That's Blockhead. He's one of the know nothings on ESPN's Baseball Tonight. oh thanks

Chisox_cali
10-28-2001, 08:40 PM
I did here him say that he thought the Sox were the favorites to win the central next year on an episode of BBTN torwards the end of the year however

Bmr31
10-28-2001, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox

Screw ESPN.

Well that isn't necessary. You know Mark, don't take it personally. It's not your fault we hate the Sox.

In all fairness, all 3 of those pitchers are better than Buehrle.....

rmusacch
10-28-2001, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

In all fairness, all 3 of those pitchers are better than Buehrle.....

I agree

Vsahajpal
10-28-2001, 10:48 PM
Mark gets slighted, but in this case, I don't see it. What about Mays from Minnesota, he had a great year.

ihatethecubs
10-29-2001, 01:23 AM
has anyone seen this really really stupid show on comedy central called the chris wylde show? its really an awful show, but this guy on the show named "40" looks like mark

GASHWOUND
10-29-2001, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
has anyone seen this really really stupid show on comedy central called the chris wylde show? its really an awful show, but this guy on the show named "40" looks like mark

No, I haven't but I actually got woozy looking at your banner. I just got up and if that face is the first thing you see in the morning, it will tend to do that.

kermittheefrog
10-29-2001, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I did here him say that he thought the Sox were the favorites to win the central next year on an episode of BBTN torwards the end of the year however

That's like a guarentee for a bad season. Campbell manages to be the worst baseball "analyst" on TV. Everything the man has ever said comes out the book of common baseball men (TM) knowledge. Campbell picked the Sox this season and I thought of it as an early sign Cleveland would take the title. I hope by next year he and the rest of the baseball men (TM) are picking Chief Wahoo's team. That'll mean the Sox are clear favorites to anyone with a working brain.