PDA

View Full Version : Conan O'Brien rules.

Whitesox029
03-03-2005, 03:48 PM
A quote from Conan's monologue on yesterday's (3/2) show:
"The Chicago Cubs have signed a deal to add 1500 more seats to Wrigley Field ...yeah...said a spokesperson for the club, 'It's a great opportunity for even more people to see us lose.' "
This cements Conan's spot as my all-time favorite late night talk host. The episode can be seen again tonight (3/3) at 6 pm CST on CNBC. I plan on taping it.

The_Cheesiest_Idiot
03-03-2005, 03:50 PM
didn't he do some jokes about the white trash that ran on to the field and attacked gamboa?

Whitesox029
03-03-2005, 03:54 PM
didn't he do some jokes about the white trash that ran on to the field and attacked gamboa?
but were they insults on sox fans in general or on those two idiots?

samram
03-03-2005, 04:58 PM
A quote from Conan's monologue on yesterday's (3/2) show:
"The Chicago Cubs have signed a deal to add 1500 more seats to Wrigley Field ...yeah...said a spokesperson for the club, 'It's a great opportunity for even more people to see us lose.' "
This cements Conan's spot as my all-time favorite late night talk host. The episode can be seen again tonight (3/3) at 6 pm CST on CNBC. I plan on taping it.

I was watching that last night and the joke kind of bombed. The good news is the Cubs haven't lost their national reputation as a bunch of losers.

Hangar18
03-03-2005, 04:59 PM
but were they insults on sox fans in general or on those two idiots?

Hey .....that Conan joke made me laugh out loud here , hehh hehehe

The Racehorse
03-04-2005, 03:02 AM
I'm not a Conan fan, but mad props to him for stating the obvious! :cool: