PDA

View Full Version : Takatsu's favorite restaurant...

StepsInSC
03-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Anyone else see this? I found it funny:

Like many Americans, Takatsu gradually caught on to the fast food culture -- without suffering through any appreciable weight gain. His favorite restaurant in the United States stands a couple notches above short order.

"Hooters," said Takatsu in response to the question, an answer that did not need to be translated.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050302&content_id=954934&vkey=spt2005news&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

:)

Jabroni
03-03-2005, 02:04 PM
:) :gulp:

Rocky Soprano
03-03-2005, 02:08 PM
LOL, Before I even open this thread I said to myself, I bet its Hooters! Good choice Shingo!

wsoxfan
03-03-2005, 02:25 PM
just another reason why Shingo's awesome :)

SoxxoS
03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Hooters wings are damn good, I don't care what anyone says. The waitresses are more overrated than Kerry Wood(s), but the wings are good times.

kittle42
03-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Hooters wings are damn good, I don't care what anyone says. The waitresses are more overrated than Kerry Wood(s), but the wings are good times.

I am soooooo glad someone else said this. I have always said similar things. Every time I tell someoen I'm going, they'll make jokes about the waitresses, etc. Screw that - I just want the wings. Some of the other food is pretty good, too!

Clembasbal
03-03-2005, 02:57 PM
I am soooooo glad someone else said this. I have always said similar things. Every time I tell someoen I'm going, they'll make jokes about the waitresses, etc. Screw that - I just want the wings. Some of the other food is pretty good, too!

They why don't you just do a pickup order?

I agree their wings are great, but I can name a number of places that I have been to that have great wings as well. As much as I say I go there because of the wings, I also go because about 90% of the people there are guys and they can talking about sports and are loud. I can care less about the waitresses but the experience is why I go, the manly experience...to note, being engaged has about ripped my manhood off.

na_na_na_na
03-03-2005, 02:59 PM
I'd much rather know what Shingo's favorite Japanesse restraunt in chicago is.

The hooters thing is really funny though.

jabrch
03-03-2005, 03:04 PM
I'd much rather know what Shingo's favorite Japanesse restraunt in chicago is.

I have seen him a few times at Izumi on Randloph and Halstead.

SOXFAN82
03-03-2005, 03:14 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/images/schedule/broadcasters/hawk.jpg I LOVE HOOTERS

Randar68
03-03-2005, 03:57 PM

Like the wings, love the Buffalo Chicken SAMMICH...

DaleJRFan
03-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Like the wings, love the Buffalo Chicken SAMMICH...

Can't agree more. The Buffalo Chicken "SAMMICH" rokzors with a cold one.

Though, it is especially entertaining to watch old men mack on the waitresses thinking they might go home with them.

jabrch
03-03-2005, 04:51 PM
To the Roadhouse in 5..4..3..

kittle42
03-03-2005, 05:07 PM
They why don't you just do a pickup order?

Because I enjoy dining out.

Uncle_Patrick
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM

Agreed. The wings are great. The waitresses...I've seen better. I hear women talk about the waitresses more than I hear men talk about them.

Rocky Soprano
03-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Their buffalo shrimp are the best.