PDA

View Full Version : **Official Washington Nationals first ST game thread**

mjharrison72
03-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Not that anyone else cares...
But the Nats had two outfield errors in one inning...:o:
Seem to be swinging the bats OK, though. Anybody else watching? It's available on mlb.com. DC Sox Fan?
-M

Rocklive99
03-02-2005, 02:43 PM
I just got home, it's on ESPN, I taped it so I'll watch the whole thing later, it's going to have to wait tho because we all know what starts in 20 min :D:

mjharrison72
03-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I really need to look around for other threads before I call anything **official**

That's what I get for taking a three-martini lunch.

Clembasbal
03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
I really need to look around for other threads before I call anything **official**

That's what I get for taking a three-martini lunch.

Man you must have really been looking forward to this game...that, or you knew they were going to look like crap so you wanted to have a few beforehand.

mjharrison72
03-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Man you must have really been looking forward to this game...that, or you knew they were going to look like crap so you wanted to have a few beforehand.
I actually don't care enough that I had jitters before the Nats' first ST game. The Sox, yes, but the Nats, no.

doublem23
03-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Their uniforms are ugly as sin.

Bring back the Expos!

DC Sox Fan
03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I actually don't care enough that I had jitters before the Nats' first ST game. The Sox, yes, but the Nats, no.

I'm with you on that, M. 2 very different feelings. Excited, giddy about having baseball here at last. That's the feeling about the Nats. As far as the Sox, I feel excitement and jitters. Anxious to see what this revamped squad looks like. Feelings that you get for your real team.