PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Presentation/School Report

GiveMeSox
03-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Mods I dont know where this belongs so feel free to move.

I have a presentation next week on Comiskey Park/ US Cellular Field. I was wondering if aynone out there has had a similar assignment. Does anyone have project or presentation on the Cell already, anything at all. Powerpoint doc, pics, figures, stats, research, etc. If you have anything on the matter at all that would greatly help me. Thanks

P.S. If you have anything for me I can be emailed at chisoxnach@yahoo.com

fusillirob1983
03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
I wish I could ask people to do my homework for me. No it's alright, I don't know how many will or can help you out on that one, but that sounds like a decent assignment to do at least. What kind of a class is that for?

Fredsox
03-02-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm sure you could email the Sox public relations people and they'd be glad to help you. You can probably just call there offices, explain what you need, and they'll transfer you to someone. Additionally there is probably a ton of stuff on the web. This link is off the official web site http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ballpark/index.jsp

GiveMeSox
03-02-2005, 02:43 PM
I wish I could ask people to do my homework for me. No it's alright, I don't know how many will or can help you out on that one, but that sounds like a decent assignment to do at least. What kind of a class is that for?

Its for a Civil Engineering Class called Technical Writing and Presentation for Engineers. The assignment is choose any engineering related topic and do a 8-10 min speech about it. So far someone already did Camden Yards so of course I have to counter with US Cellular and specifically the rennovations.

GiveMeSox
03-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I Just got off the phone with the media relation people at the sox. They weren't really helpful at all. They said they have "no official powerpoints on the stadium or other documents of the sort" and that they couldn't really help me. I find that hard to beleive, kinda dissapointing. Anyway I have a good grasp on what I want to accomplish. Im going to go chronologicial from hte new park in 1991 to the totally rennovated park we have today. Id be happy to post it up here once if finish it for everyone to talk a look at and give me some feedback.

GiveMeSox
03-07-2005, 05:34 PM
I recently recieved an email from a guy from the ISFA and he told me he would be mailing me some materials they use to promote the Cell. Real nice guy going out of his way to help out a fan with his school work.

Furthermore has anyone else done a presentation in powerpoint that has anything to do with baseball or the sox. I am looking for a good background for the slides, something neat and new. If anyone has something like this could you let me know.

GiveMeSox
03-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I just did my speech today on US Cellular. I got an A, 96%. The only reason I didn't get a perfect was cuz it was supposed to be 10 min and I went over by a min. But other than that perfect. I would like to share it with anyone who wants to see it or anyone who might need it for their own school or personal work. However the file is 8mb so I cant upload it here, but if you want it just let me know via private message or email.

GO SOX!

zach074
03-10-2005, 10:46 PM
I just did my speech today on US Cellular. I got an A, 96%. The only reason I didn't get a perfect was cuz it was supposed to be 10 min and I went over by a min. But other than that perfect. I would like to share it with anyone who wants to see it or anyone who might need it for their own school or personal work. However the file is 8mb so I cant upload it here, but if you want it just let me know via private message or email.

GO SOX!

HA! My black sox speech got me a 98%.