PDA

View Full Version : Lineup for First ST Game Tomorrow

UofCSoxFan
03-01-2005, 11:17 PM
On the SCORE during their "news briefs" they listed the Sox lineup tomorrow for the game against Colorado, hinting at this is what Ozzie sees it as at least 'til Frank comes back:

1. Scotty Popo
2. Iguchi
3. Crazy Carl (Note...I didn't catch 3-5 for sure but I think this is what is was...correct me if I'm wrong)
4. Konerko
5. Dye
6. AJ
7. ARow
8. Crede
9. Uribe

I like Uribe in the nine hole as a "2nd leadoff type guy" that won't clog the bases for Pods, yet I'd like to see Aaron a lot higher. He hit really well in the two spot last year and I love him there even with Iguchi. However if you keep Pods and Iguchi up top i think at the very least you should switch AJ and Rowand...or put Rowand 5th and slide Dye and AJ down one. What do you guys think?

MUsoxfan
03-01-2005, 11:19 PM
I doubt that half those guys will be in the lineup tomorrow. I think that's Ozzie's plan for RH pitching during the season. Thanks for the info though

OEO Magglio
03-01-2005, 11:24 PM
I doubt that half those guys will be in the lineup tomorrow. I think that's Ozzie's plan for RH pitching during the season. Thanks for the info though
Nope, that's the lineup for tomorrow it's on whitesox.com also.

MUsoxfan
03-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Wow. I'll begin inserting my foot into my mouth momentarily

HebrewHammer
03-01-2005, 11:43 PM
:welcome:

Thanks for the update.

I'm surprised to see Uribe hitting 9 and AJ hitting in the 6 spot, but I think I like it. I can't wait to see this team on the field, April 4th can't come fast enough.

SoxFanTillDeath
03-02-2005, 09:21 AM
First off, welcome to the board. Hope you like bananas...:bandance:

Secondly, nice sig. Definitely a classic.

Thirdly, I'm really not going to put much stock in whatever lineups are out there for the next few weeks. A lot of things are going to be tried so that the best possible mix of players and order can be found.