PDA

View Full Version : Flubdom spreading like cancer

DC Sox Fan
03-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Tell me this guy is not a flub-fan personified. JNick, a new Nats fan (duh, are there any other kind) is only concerned with where he can find a beer garden to watch the games, like in "good old wrigleyville"

http://www.ballparkguys.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003409

Drillrod.

Uncle_Patrick
03-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Sounds like he's a transplanted Cubs fan...and an idiot.

Baby Fisk
03-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Cubs (and now sometimes Nats) Baseball: It's all about the beer garden.

DC Sox Fan
03-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Cubs (and now sometimes Nats) Baseball: It's all about the beer garden.

B.F.- don't make me burn my Nats' hat already. I haven't even been able to wear it to a game. :angry: I swear, if this team or the new stadium turns into Flubs/Wrigley East, I am boycotting. But I am going to fight the power...

Baby Fisk
03-01-2005, 11:55 AM
B.F.- don't make me burn my Nats' hat already. I haven't even been able to wear it to a game. :angry: I swear, if this team or the new stadium turns into Flubs/Wrigley East, I am boycotting. But I am going to fight the power...
Hopefully JNick is an isolated moron. :cool:

mjharrison72
03-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Tell me this guy is not a flub-fan personified. JNick, a new Nats fan (duh, are there any other kind) is only concerned with where he can find a beer garden to watch the games, like in "good old wrigleyville"

http://www.ballparkguys.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003409

Drillrod.
So did you tell him the area around H St and 10th NE has a lot of nice beer gardens?
-M

DC Sox Fan
03-01-2005, 01:44 PM
So did you tell him the area around H St and 10th NE has a lot of nice beer gardens?
-M

NICE! I was going to suggest anywhere along Florida or Rhode Island Ave NE. but those places are baby ****- nothing compared to the great perils of Bridgeport. He's a cub fan- he would know!!!

Maybe I'll tell him to hit the Brickskeller in DuPont Circle. That area should suit a cubby fan just fine :cool:

mjharrison72
03-01-2005, 02:02 PM
NICE! I was going to suggest anywhere along Florida or Rhode Island Ave NE. but those places are baby ****- nothing compared to the great perils of Bridgeport. He's a cub fan- he would know!!!

Maybe I'll tell him to hit the Brickskeller in DuPont Circle. That area should suit a cubby fan just fine :cool:
Actually, there are a couple of places on Mass Ave near Union Station that will probably be nice come springtime... one's the Red River Grill, I think... another is a legitimate German restaurant, Cafe Berlin, and I'm not sure they would just let you sit there and booze it up without ordering.
Sometime, though, I would really like to send people to some of the sketchier parts of DC; I've been through some of them, but I know the parts I have seen are nothing compared to the REALLY bad parts. I just don't have the ill will toward my fellow man.

winning ugly 72
03-01-2005, 04:24 PM
jnick is just another example of why i despise cub fans

doublem23
03-01-2005, 04:41 PM

You'll have to steal that title from the Red Sox.