PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to tucosn this week?

chidavid18
02-25-2005, 09:12 PM
If you are I have four tickets I will give you for Wed March 2 Vs Colorado Rockies at Tep Park. They are great seats in section 110 row 8 seat 3 to 6. E-mail me at Chidavid18@comcast.net if you are going and would like them. It is to late to sell them on stub hub now.
P.S. you will have to meet me in the Naperville Aurora area to pick the tickets up.

I want Mags back
02-25-2005, 09:21 PM
why do people call it TEP Park. TEP means Tucson Electic Park.
TEP Park would means Tucson electric park park

Medford Bobby
02-26-2005, 02:05 AM
:?: Hey if it's ok for the Hawkaroo to cal it TEP park, then it's good for the rest of us too...........:wink:

chisox117
02-26-2005, 10:12 AM

It always gets on my nerves when people call it that.

That said, I’ll be making my way down to TEP park for this Sunday’s game against the Diamondbacks…and possibly this Saturday’s game (vs. D-backs) as well.
:gulp:

SpammySosa
02-26-2005, 11:42 AM

That said, I’ll be making my way down to TEP park for this Sunday’s game against the Diamondbacks…and possibly this Saturday’s game (vs. D-backs) as well.

Just like ATM machine(automated teller machine machine). :wink:

hose
02-26-2005, 02:26 PM

You lucky dog:cool:

Viva Medias B's
02-26-2005, 02:50 PM

Someone should bring this to the attention of QuickTakes in the Sun-Times.

havelj
02-26-2005, 04:35 PM
How about "Bank One Ballpark?" That is correctly referred to as "The BOB" as opossed to "The BOB Ballpark."

patbooyah
02-26-2005, 04:42 PM
hey man- i might be able to make that game on wednesday. i would probably go alone, though. and i would be leaving from phoenix- so i could just get the tickets from you there. i'll let you know when it is closer to gametime... if you still have them...

chidavid18
02-27-2005, 12:42 AM
You have to come to naperville/aurora to get them.