PDA

View Full Version : quick question: how many rows?

comiskey2000
02-25-2005, 03:55 PM
I was searching but couldnt find an answer...do you know how many rows are in the lower section at the Cell (100's)...what is the back row?

SaltyPretzel
02-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I think 34.

chisoxmike
02-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, its something like 33 or 34 rows, but they also have three rows at the bottom that start AA, BB, CC, 1, 2, 3, etc....

02-25-2005, 04:09 PM
i was going to guess 36, but less then 40 I know for sure

Ol' No. 2
02-25-2005, 04:13 PM
I woudn't necessarily assume they're all the same. There were 33 rows in my old section (122).

Rocklive99
02-25-2005, 04:15 PM
I was in a section that started a row 2 (lower level, right field line, kind of close to the pole). I was all hyped about being in the 2nd row and then I got there, and turned out I was in the first row :D:

DumpJerry
02-25-2005, 04:36 PM
It varies by the section's distance from Home.

MUsoxfan
02-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Farther down the lines the rows are numbered AA, BB, CC etc in the front as those rows weren't there when the park opened

iamkoza
02-25-2005, 07:04 PM
34 is the max and it tapers down as you go back.... if you got a row 34 seat in sec 119.... IMO thats better than a 3rd row seat in 106

I want Mags back
02-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I was in a section that started a row 2 (lower level, right field line, kind of close to the pole). I was all hyped about being in the 2nd row and then I got there, and turned out I was in the first row :D:

yeah they do that so all numbers in the same row are the same.
Last year I was in upper right rpw 4, but it was 2 because of the handicap area or whatever

DumpJerry
02-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Last year I had row AA once. When I got to my seats, some guys were sitting there. They said they had the "front row." I asked if their tickets said Row 1, which they did. I pointed out the row designations and they complied. They were real nice about it. If they had been Flub fans, the conversation would have been very different. First I would have to explain the values of the different numbers in our numbering system here in the United States. Then explain how the alphabet works....I think you get the picture....:D:

TDog
02-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Last year I had row AA once. When I got to my seats, some guys were sitting there. They said they had the "front row." I asked if their tickets said Row 1, which they did. I pointed out the row designations and they complied. They were real nice about it. If they had been Flub fans, the conversation would have been very different. First I would have to explain the values of the different numbers in our numbering system here in the United States. Then explain how the alphabet works....I think you get the picture....:D:

A couple of years ago (Kenny Lofton was playing CF in the spring) there was usually a single seat available in the front row, down the third-base line. An interesting perspective. Apparently surrounding seats were sold for the season. On Sundays I would drive down to the park from Wisconsin early and ask for it. Usually there were people sitting there with "row 1" tickets when I got down to setting in for the game. (Here's the number on the ticket, and here's there's the number on the row.) One cold April Sunday it was irritating when they spilled stuff on my seat and kept talking about the updates on the Cubs game. "A run in the first ... Sammy must have hit one."

I wondered if they bought them, not from the ticket window, but from someone who insisted they would be be sitting in the front row.