PDA

View Full Version : Sox vs. Scrubs Tix

SoxFan78
02-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Did anybody try to get Sox vs. Scrubs tickets today? That Virtual waiting room is such a joke, but I can't complain, I got 4 for the Saturday game. Hopefully some Sox fans can go in there and pack the place for a WHITE SOX WINNER!!

whitesoxwilkes
02-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Did anybody try to get Sox vs. Scrubs tickets today? That Virtual waiting room is such a joke, but I can't complain, I got 4 for the Saturday game. Hopefully some Sox fans can go in there and pack the place for a WHITE SOX WINNER!!

I had no luck at all, tried for 90 minutes.

:whiner:

seahawk037
02-25-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm still sitting in the Virtual Waiting Room, but if I break through, I'm going to get the maximum 6 tickets. 4 would be spoken for but I'd be more than happy to give up the remaining 2 at face value to any of you guys/gals on here (if I even get any tix). If anyone else gets through and would like to sell me any extras, that'd be cool too.

Dadawg_77
02-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I went for the REd Sox tickets got 6 of them. Still have 40 windows trying to get in. Stub hub has tickets in my section going for 300 a seat. Nice.

NSSoxFan
02-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I got four for Friday. For those of you who don't know this by now and are still waiting, if you press CTRL N it will open up multiple waiting rooms.

seahawk037
02-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I got four for Friday. For those of you who don't know this by now and are still waiting, if you press CTRL N it will open up multiple waiting rooms.

NICE!!! Thanks!!!

SoxFan78
02-25-2005, 12:05 PM
I have about 20 open and got in once. Trying to get in again, but I dont think its gonna happen.

jake27
02-25-2005, 12:08 PM
yeah if anyone cdan get extras, i would probally be willing to pay face value for them. i cant afford it this week because i spent my money buying bob dylan tickets not thinking about the cubs sox. but i could afford it next week

seahawk037
02-25-2005, 12:27 PM

How long do they give you to order tickets if you get in? In other words, if I get up from my desk and come back in a couple of minutes, I assume that I'm SOL?

SoxFan78
02-25-2005, 01:00 PM
How long do they give you to order tickets if you get in? In other words, if I get up from my desk and come back in a couple of minutes, I assume that I'm SOL?

Im not sure, I usually checked the rooms pretty regularly, and when I checked, the ticket system came up.

thepaulbowski
02-25-2005, 01:01 PM
I never buy tickets to Wrigley anymore, the place is too much of a circus to actually watch a baseball game.

chidavid18
02-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Got though. Weighted on hold only to get a rude answer to call 1-800-THE-CUBS. Then she hung up. **** the Cubs and there **** en pee smelling **** hole of a ball park.

skottyj242
02-25-2005, 01:31 PM
I got six for the game on Sunday. I got in without a problem, about ten minutes after ten. Then the guy that stands next to me got in a little after eleven and to six bleacher tix.

Foulke You
02-25-2005, 01:56 PM
I got 2 for the Sunday game in the Upper Deck. Gonna try trading them for Comiskey Sox/Cubs tickets. If not, I'll go to the Urinal again. If you have to go to a game there, the Upper Deck is best place. The lower level is impossible to track the ball. I think the Friday and Saturday games are sold out. Still some for the Sunday game I think.

StillMissOzzie
02-25-2005, 03:43 PM

Not your fault, but NOW you tell me...:angry:

SMO
:(: :angry: :(: :angry:

NSSoxFan
02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Not your fault, but NOW you tell me...:angry:

SMO
:(: :angry: :(: :angry:

I'm sorry about that. I found this out watching Fox yesterday night and by luck they had a story about it. They claimed that tickets.com might fix the glitch by today but obviously they didn't.