PDA

View Full Version : new famous Sox fan

rwcescato
02-24-2005, 01:18 PM
On the Ellen Degneres show this morning, she had an all Chicago
show flying all people from Chicago fill her set. My bosses from Portillos
were there because they had food brought in. Anyway I was watching it. She mentioned she new nothing about sports but we had almost all of our teams named after animals. She said the bears,bulls, and cubs. Of course the crowd went wild. Then after the clapping stopped she said bears,bulls,cubs oh my. And they started cheering again. When they stopped she said then there are the White Sox. Those fans started cheering. She said "I do like the White Sox." The Sox fans started cheering again. There was one fan wearing the Sox road jersey, which was nice to see. So its nice to know we have one new fan thats famous. GO SOX!!
Rich:bandance:

Palehose13
02-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Not sure that it qualifies her as a Sox fan, but something is better than nothing. BTW...Ellen is one funny gal.

SoxxoS
02-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Not sure that it qualifies her as a Sox fan, but something is better than nothing. BTW...Ellen is one funny gal.

And her girlfriend is way hotter than mine (although I don't have one). :D:

spawn
02-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Ellen is cool. I actually like her show. And for her to say something positive about the Sox is a good thing. She's one up on the Chicago Media...

FightingBillini
02-24-2005, 01:31 PM
BTW...Ellen is one funny gal.
Agreed.

SOXintheBURGH
02-24-2005, 01:34 PM
And her girlfriend is way hotter than mine (although I don't have one). :D:

Portia di Rossi = Hottest woman I've seen in a long time. I little bit of me died when I found out she was dating Ellen.

The Racehorse
02-24-2005, 01:36 PM
On the Ellen Degneres show this morning, she had an all Chicago
show flying all people from Chicago fill her set. My bosses from Portillos
were there because they had food brought in. Anyway I was watching it. She mentioned she new nothing about sports but we had almost all of our teams named after animals. She said the bears,bulls, and cubs. Of course the crowd went wild. Then after the clapping stopped she said bears,bulls,cubs oh my. And they started cheering again. When they stopped she said then there are the White Sox. Those fans started cheering. She said "I do like the White Sox." The Sox fans started cheering again. There was one fan wearing the Sox road jersey, which was nice to see. So its nice to know we have one new fan thats famous. GO SOX!!
Rich:bandance:

Is it just me, or the does the way Ellen mentions the Sox comes across as an afterthought?

spawn
02-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Portia di Rossi = Hottest woman I've seen in a long time. I little bit of me died when I found out she was dating Ellen.
She's dating Ellen? Damn! (Like I had a shot anyway!) Give me Gwen Stefani, any day!

rmusacch
02-24-2005, 01:44 PM
She's dating Ellen? Damn! (Like I had a shot anyway!) Give me Gwen Stefani, any day!

Portia is way hotter.

Baby Fisk
02-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Is it just me, or the does the way Ellen mentions the Sox comes across as an afterthought?

I thought the same. But without the video or audio it's tough to tell.

Palehose13
02-24-2005, 01:46 PM

Hey now, Ellen's not so bad (It's not like she's a big butch). Actually, I think they make a cute couple and Portia is much, much hotter than Anne Heche.

rwcescato
02-24-2005, 01:52 PM
I thought the same. But without the video or audio it's tough to tell.
She didn't say it with enthusiasm but she did mention it in a joke that the cubs White Sox crosstown classic is a love story. So she does know what goes
on. Maybe her grilfriend is one or something like that.

SoxxoS
02-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey now, Ellen's not so bad (It's not like she's a big butch). Actually, I think they make a cute couple and Portia is much, much hotter than Anne Heche.

This is getting off-topic, but I think Heche was strictly with Ellen for publicity...

LVSoxFan
02-24-2005, 02:00 PM
I doubt she's a fan; next week she'll be a Twins fan when she flies all those yahoos in for the show.

Portia = ouch. I didn't know she was on the other team until the Ellen thing. There goes that fantasy!

DannyCaterFan
02-24-2005, 02:01 PM
I saw the show and there were two guys wearing Sox jerseys in the audience! Ellen kept saying White Sox after she mentioned the town had sports teams named for animals. She said she liked "White Sox", but i think she was referring to the sox on her feet.

rmusacch
02-24-2005, 02:02 PM
I doubt she's a fan; next week she'll be a Twins fan when she flies all those yahoos in for the show.

Portia = ouch. I didn't know she was on the other team until the Ellen thing. There goes that fantasy!

Yeah she has been out for a while. She was dating George Harrison's step daughter before Ellen. It ruined my fantasy too when I found out she was gay.

SOXintheBURGH

I don't think Ellen is bad at all.. I just died a bit inside when I found out Portia would have no interest in me. :whiner:

rmusacch

Ellen grosses me out but she is pretty damn funny.

spawn
02-24-2005, 02:03 PM
The fantasy hasn't been ruined for me. She's still a very beautiful woman. Her being gay doesn't bother me in the least...

Baby Fisk
02-24-2005, 02:08 PM
This is getting off-topic, but I think Heche was strictly with Ellen for publicity...

Heche was nobody before, and she's nobody again. Didn't she go a little koo-koo for a while? :nuts:

daveeym
02-24-2005, 02:41 PM
Ellen's ok in small doses.

NSSoxFan
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Heche was nobody before, and she's nobody again. Didn't she go a little koo-koo for a while? :nuts:

I think she went a little bit further than koo-koo. :wired:

santo=dorf
02-24-2005, 05:08 PM

More like her producer whispering in her ear that there is a Sox fan going by the name of "Hangar" threatening to blow up the building if they don't mention the White Sox. :D:

j/k Hangar18.

DumpJerry
02-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Friend of mine went to high school (Francis Parker) with Heche. Said she is the biggest phony in the world who would do anything to climb up the ladder. She went straight after getting dumped by Ellen because she could hook up with some Hollywood guy who could help her career.......:rolleyes:

paciorek1983
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM

I'd take Gwen over almost any woman. She is one of the hottest women on the face of the planet!!:dtroll: