PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Trying for Sox/ScRubs Tix @ The Urinal

NSSoxFan
02-22-2005, 04:57 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else was going to try and score some tix to the games at the urinal. Tix go on sale on Friday...

chidavid18
02-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Ebay and scalpers Will have them for sale on sat.

ChiWhiteSox1337
02-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Nope. I actually tried one year and the "virtual waiting room" lasted for hours. I then realized that I was waiting for the OPPORTUNITY to PAY to sit at the dump known as the urinal. The only tickets they even release online are the crappy obstructed view tickets, and those are a rip off because some people are willing to waste money to sit behind a pole at the urinal...

SoxFan76
02-22-2005, 05:57 PM
I've made the decision never to step foot in that dump again. I'll probably end up getting dragged there sooner or later, but oh well.

Whitesox029
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
If I want to see a crosstown series game I'll go to a real ballpark with real restroom facilities and a scent that doesn't resemble a cat's litterbox. Not saying that we don't need to have our representatives there for the series. More power to you guys who can stand it...I just can't stomach that.

NSSoxFan
02-22-2005, 07:48 PM
If I want to see a crosstown series game I'll go to a real ballpark with real restroom facilities and a scent that doesn't resemble a cat's litterbox. Not saying that we don't need to have our representatives there for the series. More power to you guys who can stand it...I just can't stomach that.

Trust me, there is no such thing as a White Sox fan that can stand being in the urinal, period. There is such thing as a White Sox fan that can stand being in that place while the Sox are winning. :D:

kittle42
02-22-2005, 11:39 PM
I'll be getting my wristband Thursday.

NSSoxFan
02-22-2005, 11:44 PM
I'll be getting my wristband Thursday.

How?

Whitesox029
02-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Trust me, there is no such thing as a White Sox fan that can stand being in the urinal, period. There is such thing as a White Sox fan that can stand being in that place while the Sox are winning. :D:
I could handle that...but there are no guarantees so I won't be taking my chances.

Jabroni
02-23-2005, 12:20 AM
I've already got my Cubs @ Sox tickets for one of the games. I will just watch the Sox @ Cubs games on TV. I can't stand the Urinal.

NonetheLoaiza
02-23-2005, 12:40 AM
No way. I would love to go, but I am never paying for a ticket to the Urinal. If one is offered to me by a friend or whatnot, I'll go. But, no way I pay money to sit in that place.

SoxFan78
02-23-2005, 11:00 AM
I will be trying to get tickets, but I doubt I will get through. I dont see it as going to a game at Wrigley, I see it as im seeing the White Sox, no matter where they play.

mantis1212
02-23-2005, 11:23 AM
I've made the decision never to step foot in that dump again. I'll probably end up getting dragged there sooner or later, but oh well.

I think I'm at that point as well. I went last year on July 4th and the place is crap. Uncomfortable seats, and I couldn't see fly balls being under the roof! Meh, I spend those extra $$ on a Cell game.

Also, the Cubs/Sox games aren't nearly as exciting as they used to be, just my opinion.

IlliniSox
02-23-2005, 12:17 PM
I got 4 UD in the virtual waiting room last year for the Friday Game. (Gload's near Grand Slam).

First time I'd ever seen the Cubs win a ballgame.

I'm definitely going to try again though, chance to wear my "Magic number/Cubs Suck" Tee in front of thousands of losers who won't do anything about it.

kittle42
02-23-2005, 02:33 PM
How?

They are handing them out today and Thursday.

jake27
02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
im going to try to get tickets. i was there in 2000 for the cross town, 1st row by sammy:cool: its always good winning and then letting them know it on the way out. if i decide not to go, ill charge 2x the price i paided for them to some sappy cubs fan :D:

spawn
02-23-2005, 03:02 PM
I'll enjoy watching the series on tv more than going there. I'll never set foot in that place again if I can help it.