PDA

View Full Version : The years predictions

idiotAllDAWay
02-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I would like to know what you guys think will happen as far as records and playoffs pretty much a season perdiction of records of all teams and a bracket of the playoffs/world series.

WhiteSoxFan84
02-19-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45390

ode to veeck
02-19-2005, 06:49 PM
gotta be an optimist at this point in the season:redneck

eastchicagosoxfan
02-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Dreaming is free, but if the team is healthy, there's no telling how far it can go. The Sox can bring two number ones at the opposation in a short series, and El Duque waiting in the wings. Between Garland and Contreras, if one has the season his talent indicates, and the other is adequate, look out. Just stay healthy, play solid defense, and the run support will be there.

chisoxmike
02-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Who the F knows at this point! Its impossible to think of something like that now.

PAPChiSox729
02-19-2005, 09:15 PM
I hold all of my predictions for the final week of ST.
:wink:

SpammySosa
02-19-2005, 09:49 PM
I hold all of my predictions for the final week of ST.
:wink:

I am holding mine until the final week of the World Series.

I want Mags back
02-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Dreaming is free, but if the team is healthy, there's no telling how far it can go. The Sox can bring two number ones at the opposation in a short series, and El Duque waiting in the wings. Between Garland and Contreras, if one has the season his talent indicates, and the other is adequate, look out. Just stay healthy, play solid defense, and the run support will be there.

Dreaming usually costs us. Im not making any type of guess, expectations etc. Look at what happened in '01. We had such high hopes

idiotAllDAWay
02-19-2005, 11:41 PM
wow no faith in this team.

CHISOXFAN13
02-19-2005, 11:59 PM
wow no faith in this team.

Half of the people who have voted chose the White Sox? If you wanted everyone to vote for them then why even bother posting the other teams.

idiotAllDAWay
02-20-2005, 12:00 AM
dued the post everything is so negative.

OurBitchinMinny
02-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Seriously people put down the kool aid. Ill be thrilled if they win the division. Anaheim, NYY, and Boston are all better. Be objective once in a while

Gosox1917
02-20-2005, 01:44 AM
I'm not voting because that would just be silly. I would love to think the Sox would win it all and its easy to think that without having this team played an inning of ball this season. Right now, all the teams have the same chance of winning the world series and we're all undefeated. I'm not gonna vote til about the last inning of the World Series, but even then it's never a sure thing. With that being said, GO SOX!!!:D:

Alanzo
02-20-2005, 03:26 PM
I voted for the Twins in reaction to the banality of this poll. C'mon.

JKryl
02-21-2005, 10:30 PM
It figures that a few Yankee fans snuck in, but where did all those other guys come from?

fuzzy_patters
02-22-2005, 12:24 AM
I voted for the Sox because it would be immoral not to. I think this team has a chance to have a very good regular season because of the bullpen. Teams with good bullpens tend to play October baseball.

However, despite the fact that I voted for the Sox I am still not totally sold on this team. Crede lives in Missouri, and I want him to "show me" before I will believe in him. I have posted numerous times on my opinion of Podsednik. His poor minor league numbers show that 2003 was more likely a fluke rather than 2004. His numbers actually remind me a little bit of Chris Singleton's first two years in that regard. Hopefully those guys will prove me wrong. I will be pulling for them to do so.

mcfish
02-22-2005, 12:52 AM
However, despite the fact that I voted for the Sox I am still not totally sold on this team. Crede lives in Missouri, and I want him to "show me" before I will believe in him. I have posted numerous times on my opinion of Podsednik. His poor minor league numbers show that 2003 was more likely a fluke rather than 2004. His numbers actually remind me a little bit of Chris Singleton's first two years in that regard. Hopefully those guys will prove me wrong. I will be pulling for them to do so.The beauty of the current makeup of the team is (and I do not think that this will come close to being necessary): if you are right and Podsednik does terribly, we should have Thomas coming back after a month or two, at which time Everett can play LF if needed. As opposed to last year, Everett should hopefully be a productive player again.

Crede on the other hand, I don't know. We have no other option, which scares me, so I gotta hope he can produce MLB capable numbers. We'll see.