PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle on THE SCORE right now

SpammySosa
02-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Tune in!

Jabroni
02-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Buehrle defending Garland saying that there's not many 5th starters out there that are as good as him.

Ozzie and Cooper will keep the rotation fresh and not overwork them. They will use the bullpen more. But Buehrle wants the ball every 5 games no matter what. It's an honor for Buehrle to lead the A.L. in innings pitched.

Talked about how the Cell has become a hitters' park and it's affect on his ERA.

Talked about the "loss of power" myth.

Joked about how Buehrle is going to talk to Iguchi.

Wants to see Pods steal 70 to 80 bases and Iguchi to steal some.

Buehrle is getting married soon.

ChiWhiteSox1337
02-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Bit OT, but why doesn't the score have an online stream yet? Free online radio streams were normal back in 2000, it's a joke that the score still doesn't have that type of feature in the year of 2005. I'm only complaining because it's pretty much impossible to listen to the radio when I'm on the computer because of all the EMI(electro magnetic interferance)

CubKilla
02-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Buehrle defending Garland saying that there's not many 5th starters out there that are as good as him.

Too bad Garland was a 3rd starter the last couple of years Mark :rolleyes: .

Cubbiesuck13
02-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Too bad Garland was a 3rd starter the last couple of years Mark :rolleyes: .

12 wins and a sub 4.00 ERA is not too bad for a 3rd starter. I will be really happy if we get that out of our 3rd this year. The difference is our 4 and 5.

The Wimperoo
02-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Bit OT, but why doesn't the score have an online stream yet? Free online radio streams were normal back in 2000, it's a joke that the score still doesn't have that type of feature in the year of 2005. I'm only complaining because it's pretty much impossible to listen to the radio when I'm on the computer because of all the EMI(electro magnetic interferance)

I have heard it is because the parent company, Infinity doesn't believe it is worth the money to invest in it. Someone at the Score said it is up to Infinity to make that decision, not them.