Bisco Stu
02-19-2005, 05:33 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12710

Jabroni
02-19-2005, 05:36 AM
"What's The Score?" :tongue:

ChiWhiteSox1337
02-19-2005, 05:58 AM
Yawn. The same ol questions that have been beatin like a dead horse by doubters. I just can't wait until April 4th rolls around so we can stop hearing this stuff and just judge what we see on the field. :smile:

MRKARNO
02-19-2005, 10:11 AM
No, but these (http://nineteenseventeen.blogspot.com/2005/02/questions-for-2005-chicago-white-sox.html) are.

zach074
02-19-2005, 10:13 AM
It amazes me that when I think of the 5 questions the Sox need to answer, none of those come to mind.The guy who posted that also has that awful avatar.:angry:

Dadawg_77
02-19-2005, 11:16 AM
It amazes me that when I think of the 5 questions the Sox need to answer, none of those come to mind.The guy who posted that also has that awful avatar.:angry:

Really, I love the avatar, even I would like more with the Cubs uni removed.

Will the Sox offense produce enough runs to win, is a major question mark in my mind. I also have questions about starting rotation, our exiles could either be major success or major flops. It is spring so there are tons of questions and tons of hope for postive answers to the questions.

Whitesox029
02-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Really, I love the avatar, even I would like more with the Cubs uni removed.

"From yoda's school of speech you must come!"

Ol' No. 2
02-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Here's the question I'd like to see answered:

When are people going to give up trying to magnify every uncertainty as if it spells certain doom?

Dadawg_77
02-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Here's the question I'd like to see answered:

When are people going to give up trying to magnify every uncertainty as if it spells certain doom?

Does it spell doom, no. Does it mean there is a chance for doom, yes. Do the Sox have a great deal more of uncertainty then previous years, yes.

Ol' No. 2
02-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Does it spell doom, no. Does it mean there is a chance for doom, yes. Do the Sox have a great deal more of uncertainty then previous years, yes.More uncertainty than last year? GMAB. The difference is that this year the uncertainty is not in the pitching staff. And that's a pretty big difference. I'd much rather take my chances on Scott Podsednik than on having Garland as the 3rd starter and Mike Jackson in the bullpen.

And as has been pointed out ample times, every other team has question marks, too. I don't see the Sox question marks as any more uncertain than most other teams.

MRKARNO
02-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Does it spell doom, no. Does it mean there is a chance for doom, yes. Do the Sox have a great deal more of uncertainty then previous years, yes.

They have a slightly lower floor, but a higher ceiling in my estimation.