PDA

View Full Version : "I feel so alive"

Vsahajpal
10-26-2001, 03:30 AM
ever since I got this banner, Borchard's been hitting. Another solid night for Joe.

check out JM's AFL report tomorrow.

GASHWOUND
10-26-2001, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
ever since I got this banner, Borchard's been hitting. Another solid night for Joe.

check out JM's AFL report tomorrow.

I don't know if its just me but don't you notice the pic of Borchard in his college uny in your banner he looks 20 years old or something(as he should, cause he's n college) clean shavin, and the pic of him in the Barons uny he looks like he aged 20 years or something, is at the end of his career kind of look. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what. Maybe it was the light. :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-26-2001, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Maybe it was the light.

I think it was the light.

Jerry_Manuel
10-26-2001, 12:17 PM
The report is up:
Borchard scores 2 (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/sellhigh/afl/102501aflreport.htm)

RichieRichAllen
10-26-2001, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

I don't know if its just me but don't you notice the pic of Borchard in his college uny in your banner he looks 20 years old or something(as he should, cause he's n college) clean shavin, and the pic of him in the Barons uny he looks like he aged 20 years or something, is at the end of his career kind of look. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what. Maybe it was the light. :)

LOL- Everytime I see the two photos, I think the same thing. I'd begun to question they were the same people. In the "old" shot, Joe's got kind of a Ted Uhlaender look back when he was ending his career with the Senators. I can't compare him to any modern day players.....he's got that pre-1972, older player look to him.