PDA

View Full Version : ticket mistake

eastchicagosoxfan
02-17-2005, 07:13 PM
I screwed up yesterday, and need some advice. I bought six tickets to August 20 Sox/Yanks game, but wasn't paying attention, and got seats I don't want. I bought them online through TicketMaster. Can I exchange these for seats I want to the same game. Anyone have any experience?

NSSoxFan
02-17-2005, 07:15 PM
I screwed up yesterday, and need some advice. I bought six tickets to August 20 Sox/Yanks game, but wasn't paying attention, and got seats I don't want. I bought them online through TicketMaster. Can I exchange these for seats I want to the same game. Anyone have any experience?

I think your out of luck. That sucks.

Fenway
02-17-2005, 07:20 PM

Evil Empire tickets are pretty easy to unload, its not like it is Tampa Bay

JKryl
02-17-2005, 08:31 PM

Once you leave the window, so to speak, the tickets are yours. You can always try to dump them on e-bay. There should be a market once we get closer to the game. Or, you can try offering them on WSI if the rules allow it. Check the terms of service, or e-mail one of the honchos.

Dadawg_77
02-17-2005, 09:15 PM

Are you trying to upgrade, if so I am sure the Sox would allow you to do that. If not you might be out of luck. Either way you might have to visit the box office.

Jerko
02-17-2005, 09:18 PM
It sounds like you still want to go to that game, but just got the wrong seats. Maybe you can trade them with somebody when it comes closer to gametime.

eastchicagosoxfan
02-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Are you trying to upgrade, if so I am sure the Sox would allow you to do that. If not you might be out of luck. Either way you might have to visit the box office.
Yea. I simply want to upgrade. The seats I got are in the left field line upperdeck. I thought they were in the leftfield bleachers, was in a bit of a rush, and didn't look at the seats before I purchased. Boneheaded. Once I get the tickets, I'll head to the box office. Thanks.

Kuzman
02-18-2005, 07:17 AM
www.stubhub.com (http://www.stubhub.com/)

yankee tickets? youll make a fortune!

sell em and try and move down for some better seats then. did that once with section 115 row 20, cause i made a mistake put them there and then moved down about 15 rows and 1 section over :) made 35 dollars in profit as well.

ChicagoHoosier
02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
www.stubhub.com (http://www.stubhub.com/)

yankee tickets? youll make a fortune!

sell em and try and move down for some better seats then. did that once with section 115 row 20, cause i made a mistake put them there and then moved down about 15 rows and 1 section over :) made 35 dollars in profit as well.

You really think the Yankees tickets will fetch "a fortune" this year?