PDA

View Full Version : Tadahito G.

bigredrudy
02-16-2005, 11:52 PM
I posted a thread quoting Phil Rogers on the subject's arm strength and it has been erased. I do not understand this.

NSSoxFan
02-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I posted a thread quoting Phil Rogers on the subject's arm strength and it has been erased. I do not understand this.

Who is Tadahito G.???? I know who Tadahito I. is, but not the person your talking about. Help me out troll, help me.

Ol' No. 2
02-16-2005, 11:56 PM
Who is Tadahito G.???? I know who Tadahito I. is, but not the person your talking about. Help me out troll, help me.It hasn't been erased. It's been moved to "What's the Score". It could have gone to the Roadhouse just as well.

MRKARNO
02-17-2005, 12:02 AM

There is no Phil Rogers quote in your thread that you posted. If you have a quote from him, feel free to share it with us instead of making an unsubstantiated claim.

HebrewHammer
02-17-2005, 01:21 AM

Let me get this straight, you come here to troll, then when your ridiculous post is moved you ask us to tell you why?

:dtroll: :dtroll: :dtroll:

:dunno:

MIgrenade
02-17-2005, 03:40 AM
Feeling like a Roadhouse submission.

idseer
02-17-2005, 08:48 AM
y'all get your fill yet?

grow up and leave the guy alone.

Dadawg_77
02-17-2005, 09:58 AM
There is no Phil Rogers quote in your thread that you posted. If you have a quote from him, feel free to share it with us instead of making an unsubstantiated claim.

I don't think it is unsubstantiated that the arm injury hurt his throwing range. It is the main reason, he was moved from SS to 2B.

MRKARNO
02-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't think it is unsubstantiated that the arm injury hurt his throwing range. It is the main reason, he was moved from SS to 2B.

Yes, but the way it was presented it sounded like the intent was to convey a new injury. He obviously had some injury in the past, but it's nothing new. He also claimed there was Rogers quote on the thing and never presented it.