PDA

View Full Version : Cowhead's high school radio report...

Cowhead418
02-16-2005, 08:06 PM
OK OK OK, it was my high school radio station, but they were making predictions about next year and talked about the teams in the Central:

Minnesota: Weakened, lost entire left half of IF

KC: No chance

Detroit: Strengthened lineup but starting rotation too weak

White Sox: Division is ripe for the taking. I'm surprised they actually said we improved from last year. Their prediction for us: 90 wins

BUT...

Cleveland: They improved a lot, they will surprise everyone and win the division:?: . Then KW will be fired.

And of course the Cubs will win the NLC no problem. I'm surprised that they said the Sox improved because my high school mass produces Cubbie Kool-aid but my god - 90 wins and no playoffs? ***!!?!!

PAPChiSox729
02-16-2005, 08:11 PM
OK OK OK, it was my high school radio station, but they were making predictions about next year and talked about the teams in the Central:

Minnesota: Weakened, lost entire left half of IF

KC: No chance

Detroit: Strengthed lineup but starting rotation too weak

White Sox: Division is ripe for the taking. I'm surprised they actually said we improved from last year. Their prediction for us: 90 wins

BUT...

Cleveland: They improved a lot, they will surprise everyone and win the division:?: . Then KW will be fired.

And of course the Cubs will win the NLC no problem. I'm surprised that they said the Sox improved because my high school mass produces Cubbie Kool-aid but my god - 90 wins and no playoffs? ***!!?!!

I think we should jump on the 'Under the Radar' bandwagon. Hopefully it is actually going somewhere...

Vestigio
02-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Two 90 game winning teams in the Central? I'll believe it when I see it.

PAPChiSox729
02-17-2005, 09:30 PM
Two 90 game winning teams in the Central? I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm not sure any team in the AL Central will win 90.