PDA

View Full Version : Did Uribe drop the LBS?

02-16-2005, 06:09 PM
I know there was a report out a couple months ago that he gained like 20 pounds, and it wasn't muscle....any updates.

PAPChiSox729
02-16-2005, 06:15 PM
I know there was a report out a couple months ago that he gained like 20 pounds, and it wasn't muscle....any updates.

I really hope not. I think he is one of the guys that need to step up and help carry the load.

GiveMeSox
02-16-2005, 06:41 PM

He appeared at soxfest on Friday, i was there on Saturday and didn't get to see him. Asked some people if they were there on Friday and if they saw him. They said they did and he didn't look like he gained any weight at all, they said he looked the same as always.

tacosalbarojas
02-16-2005, 10:18 PM
He appeared at soxfest on Friday, i was there on Saturday and didn't get to see him. Asked some people if they were there on Friday and if they saw him. They said they did and he didn't look like he gained any weight at all, they said he looked the same as always.
I'd agree with this. If he gained 20 pounds on that frame, it'd show. I didn't see it.

I_Liked_Manuel
02-17-2005, 01:43 AM
i got his autograph on friday at soxfest and he didnt look like he was carrying any extra weight