PDA

View Full Version : My Kind of Town Video @ Cell...

IowaHawksFan1
02-16-2005, 05:03 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a copy of the video they play before Sox games where they show all the pictures of places and things in Chicago. Seeing that front page banner reminds me of that video. I have always wanted a copy of that, even more now that I'm living down south. Can I purchase a copy of it somewhere, is there a copy somewhere to download?? I would love to have it.

Thanks

mweflen
02-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I think emailing someone in the Sox PR staff is the way to go. They can direct you to whoever the appropriate source might be.

Ol' No. 2
02-16-2005, 05:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a copy of the video they play before Sox games where they show all the pictures of places and things in Chicago. Seeing that front page banner reminds me of that video. I have always wanted a copy of that, even more now that I'm living down south. Can I purchase a copy of it somewhere, is there a copy somewhere to download?? I would love to have it.

ThanksDo I dare???
OK. bboyer@chisox.com

But tell him Hangar sent you.:cool:

mweflen
02-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Do I dare???
OK. bboyer@chisox.com

yeah, i didn't want to be the one to do it. thanks for taking me off the hook, ON2! :D:

Hangar18
02-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Do I dare???
OK. bboyer@chisox.com

heh hehh heh, good one :cool: