PDA

View Full Version : Status on Comiskey renovations?

mrwag
10-25-2001, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know if the renovations have begun yet? Are we just getting the new CF backdrop for next season, or are we also getting the "homerun porch"? I thought we were also getting the new brick coverings and iron fixtures to make it feel like a happy place.

Daver
10-25-2001, 08:27 PM
There are two office trailers in the parking lot,so something is going on,what it is I don't know.

GASHWOUND
10-25-2001, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by mrwag
Does anyone know if the renovations have begun yet? Are we just getting the new CF backdrop for next season, or are we also getting the "homerun porch"? I thought we were also getting the new brick coverings and iron fixtures to make it feel like a happy place.

I would assume Yes. They said everythig would be complete by opening day 2002.
There is also a thread somewhere on ths page where it shows the illustrations.

Jerry_Manuel
10-25-2001, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by daver
There are two office trailers in the parking lot,so something is going on,what it is I don't know.

Wait 2 new vehicles in the parking lot? Did anyone inform Ken Hill?

:valet
No, nobody told me.

Chisox_cali
10-25-2001, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

I would assume Yes. They said everythig would be complete by opening day 2002.
There is also a thread somewhere on ths page where it shows the illustrations.

here:http://www.hksinc.com/portfolio/projects/comiskey1.htm

Jerry_Manuel
10-25-2001, 08:40 PM
Cali,
I'm not sure if you saw it or not but I posted that photo that came up as a red "x" in the thread. Which I believe you started.

Chisox_cali
10-25-2001, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Cali,
I'm not sure if you saw it or not but I posted that photo that came up as a red "x" in the thread. Which I believe you started.

yeah I saw it and I fixed it so I can see that third pic. You posted the wrong link and the right one. By the way I accidently clicked the wrong link and it sent me into a pop-up bomb of the Error 404 thing very strange and F'ed up too

Jerry_Manuel
10-25-2001, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
yeah I saw it and I fixed it so I can see that third pic. You posted the wrong link and the right one. By the way I accidently clicked the wrong link and it sent me into a pop-up bomb of the Error 404 thing very strange and F'ed up too

Ok I'm glad you saw it.

nut_stock
10-25-2001, 09:32 PM
Where is this red x i can click on to see picture 3??

Daver
10-25-2001, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Wait 2 new vehicles in the parking lot? Did anyone inform Ken Hill?

:valet
No, nobody told me.

Did someone forget to tell Mr Hill that Royce has that job now?

I feel kinda bad for Ken,wandering around that parking lot for no reason whatsoever.

Hope he at least finds some loose change.

Jerry_Manuel
10-25-2001, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
Where is this red x i can click on to see picture 3??

Right here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4485)

duke of dorwood
10-26-2001, 08:14 AM
I asked if they were going to activate the web cam on the team site like last year so we could watch the progress. They told me there were no plans to do that right now.

:reinsy

Hey anyone want to sponsor the web cam ?