PDA

View Full Version : Loser of the year nomination

DumpJerry
02-16-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm not sure how to do the linky thing, but my nomination for Loser of the Year is found in today's (Feb. 16) column by Rick Morrissey. Makes ya want to shed a tear.......

FedEx227
02-16-2005, 08:24 AM
My wife didn't cry when Sosa got traded...SO I BEAT HER! HOW COULD SHE NOT CRY!

yeah that was a really pathetic article, I loved the picture of the kid obviously wanting to go to bed, but his pathetic dad piled him under 4,000 pounds of sCrUBs merchandise.

DiGiSyKo
02-16-2005, 08:29 AM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-050215morrissey,1,1093783.column?coll=cs-columnists-navigation

gosox41
02-16-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm not sure how to do the linky thing, but my nomination for Loser of the Year is found in today's (Feb. 16) column by Rick Morrissey. Makes ya want to shed a tear.......

I read that and started laughing. How pathetic is that guy?

Bob

Risk
02-16-2005, 08:45 AM
For all that is holy, I hope that this pathetic ingrate doesn't become an attorney and further dumb down my profession. What a moron.

"Sammy left the Cubs. WAAAHH. I wish the Cubs didn't trade him. WAAAHH. I want my son to be a Cub fan. WAAAHH. I want my wife to have Sammy's love child. WAAAHH. I'm not being trite about weeping over this. WAAAHH. I have a bunch of degrees, yet my infant child is more mature than I am. WAAAHH."

Give me a ******* break.

Risk

chuckn98229
02-16-2005, 09:30 AM
I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or pray for this pathetic creature. I always knew that flub fans were clueless, but this is beyond belief and definitely scary. From now on, I am going to tread lightly around flub fans because of their tenuous grasp of reality.

Ol' No. 2
02-16-2005, 09:47 AM
I think we finally found out who is dumb enough to eat the baseball.

SoxFan78
02-16-2005, 10:19 AM
You look up Pathetic in the dictionary, and there is a picture of this guy right next to it. I can just imagine what he did the night of Bartman...

Baby Fisk
02-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Wow, just wow. *shaking head*

nccwsfan
02-16-2005, 02:41 PM

:yup:

Jerome
02-16-2005, 04:39 PM
I enjoy the headline on page three:

"Chesson also cried after '03 clinching"

:chunks

NonetheLoaiza
02-16-2005, 04:49 PM

The sad thing is that it's the truth. This guy would love the opportunity.

Ol' No. 2
02-16-2005, 04:52 PM
The sad thing is that it's the truth. This guy would love the opportunity.And I'd be more than happy to chip in for his ticket.

SOXintheBURGH
02-16-2005, 05:27 PM
:wills

Drillrod.

Foulke You
02-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Y'know, even my favorite player leaving town would not prompt me to cry. I loved Foulke and was upset at the trade but somehow, I managed to hold it together. What a moron. And yes, No.2 this is a man who will be first in line to eat the baseball spaghetti sauce.

DumpJerry
02-17-2005, 09:05 AM
For all that is holy, I hope that this pathetic ingrate doesn't become an attorney and further dumb down my profession. What a moron.

"Sammy left the Cubs. WAAAHH. I wish the Cubs didn't trade him. WAAAHH. I want my son to be a Cub fan. WAAAHH. I want my wife to have Sammy's love child. WAAAHH. I'm not being trite about weeping over this. WAAAHH. I have a bunch of degrees, yet my infant child is more mature than I am. WAAAHH."

Give me a ******* break.

Risk
Yeah, I'm not sure if I want this guy as my opposing counsel. He'll start crying whenever I tell him he does not have a case and needs to accept my settlement proposal....sigh. At least he's in Minnesota where Scammy will visit at least once a year to play the Twins. It is ok to cheer the opposing teams there, I cheered my butt off for the Sox when I lived there and nobody harassed me.