PDA

View Full Version : Horribly stupid Poll on a site I visit

FedEx227
02-15-2005, 05:27 PM
http://s8.invisionfree.com/WCRemix/index.php?showtopic=8510&st=0&#entry6929563

yup ALOU (I NO HE WUZ TRADED LOLZ!!!)

yeah, like usual Cub fans doesn't ask if anybody likes the Cubs just assumes everyone loves Ol' Cubbie BLUE!

I personally liked my comment at the end ;)

MUsoxfan
02-15-2005, 06:04 PM
I liked your comment too. I hope that the thread starter isn't status-quo for the intelligence of that site you visit.

santo=dorf
02-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Who are Derrick and Ramiraz?
i no hes traded
:rolling:

NonetheLoaiza
02-15-2005, 06:57 PM
You would think they take the time to learn their player's names. Just proves more of what we already know.

zach074
02-15-2005, 07:01 PM
http://s8.invisionfree.com/WCRemix/index.php?showtopic=8510&st=0&#entry6929563

yup ALOU (I NO HE WUZ TRADED LOLZ!!!)

yeah, like usual Cub fans doesn't ask if anybody likes the Cubs just assumes everyone loves Ol' Cubbie BLUE!

I personally liked my comment at the end ;)

haha I like your comment as well. :redneck

DumpJerry
02-15-2005, 07:07 PM
You would think they take the time to learn their player's names. Just proves more of what we already know.
Uh, excuse me, typo cops calling! There is not such word as "know" in the English language. You must mean "no." Oooops....forgot to teal this one.

If this is a reflection of the intelligence out there, Lord help us.

So, what will the poor Flub fans do when their team has a .345 winning percentage at the All-Star Break and the Sox are in first? he he..............:D:

BTW FedEx, you should have posted the query "who did the Cubs get for Alou?" I would love to see the answers!

FedEx227
02-15-2005, 07:10 PM
UM, I DINK DEY GOT JOSA JULIA GUY! MY DAD SAYZ HEZ RELY GUD.

and no, that doesn't get teal...

I hope that the thread starter isn't status-quo for the intelligence of that site you visit.

Unfortuantely its starting to look that way :( I just got done arguing with some kid who claimed Chris Webber was a top 5 NBA player.

JoseCanseco6969
02-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Uh, excuse me, typo cops calling! There is not such word as "know" in the English language. You must mean "no." Oooops....forgot to teal this one.

If this is a reflection of the intelligence out there, Lord help us.

So, what will the poor Flub fans do when their team has a .345 winning percentage at the All-Star Break and the Sox are in first? he he..............:D:

BTW FedEx, you should have posted the query "who did the Cubs get for Alou?" I would love to see the answers!

These people type like they are from a posse consisting of good ol' WhitesoxAaron's family and friends. Painful to read!

SOXintheBURGH
02-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Just waiting to see the slew of intelligent responses directed at FedEx at that board.

FedEx227
02-16-2005, 08:25 AM
d00d haw do u nat luv da Cubz, OMG thye r da gretist tem eva...dumas.