PDA

View Full Version : The 2001 Worldseries.

GASHWOUND
10-24-2001, 11:17 PM
As we look upon this years Worldseries we have to think to ourselves, "Why?"
You have a franchise that has only been in existence 4 damn years on their way to a Worldseries. You also have a Yankee team on their way to their 4 consecutive trip to the fall Classic, 5 of the last 6.
Than you come to the Chicago Whitesox....A franchise that is still trying to make the damn playoffs two times in a row! A franchise that hasn't been since '59 and won since '17. Its just sickening that ou have owners in Calangelo and GeorgeSteinBoss doing whatever it takes to get there. Harvest the future, whatever. But we sit here waiting for the day when Reinscheap goes out and actually makes an attempt to sign big FA and pay the guys what their worth without having them to go to arbitration to get paid.
Is it my FEAR that we wll never win a WS unless Reinscheap sells the team. Please, sell the team!
I would give up both my legs for a Whitesox Worldseries and thats the truth. But as we see the two teams in the Series right now, it makes you more angrier at your own team...but we must give some respect to these owners who are greedy, selfish, and dumbasses. BUT, thats exactly what we need over here, isn't it?

Sorry, needed to rant a little.

THE SPANKS MUST BE STOPPED...

FarWestChicago
10-25-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Is it my FEAR that we wll never win a WS unless Reinscheap sells the team. Please, sell the team!

THE SPANKS MUST BE STOPPED... I'm afraid you're right about Reinsy. And Go Gracie!! :)