PDA

View Full Version : Advice on an Ebay Jersey...

Joosh
02-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Is there anyone on this board that could help me decide about getting a Sox Jersey I found on Ebay. I have questions concerning its quality, since it is a lot cheaper than most I have seen. Anyone willing to take a crack at it?

NOTE: I'm going to PM this person, just so I don't have other people finding out and going off to buy it.

santo=dorf
02-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Post a link to the auction, i promise I won't bid on it.

munchman33
02-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Is there anyone on this board that could help me decide about getting a Sox Jersey I found on Ebay. I have questions concerning its quality, since it is a lot cheaper than most I have seen. Anyone willing to take a crack at it?

NOTE: I'm going to PM this person, just so I don't have other people finding out and going off to buy it.

LOL now I'm going to have to bid on every sox jersey.

Brian26
02-13-2005, 08:27 PM

I saw a jersey on there earlier today that was an obvious fake. Send me a PM if you're still looking at it.

HITMEN OF 77
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
How can I help you?

SAVVY18
02-13-2005, 09:40 PM
If you aren't looking for Authentic, then I would suggest going to T.J. Maxx or Marshall's and take a look. I was in the Lake Zurich store last week and they had a rack of replica Sox jerseys. They were about $30 and had the emblems sewn on. Probably the same thing you are looking at on ebay.

markopat
02-13-2005, 10:30 PM

NOTE: I'm going to PM this person, just so I don't have other people finding out
and going off to buy it.

Which Jersey is it? I have bought 2 in the past 6 months...the Cooperstown All Star and the newer Block Letter logo Jersey...they are Both AWESOME!

Write me if you have any questions!

mark