PDA

View Full Version : How's Frank Doing?

RKMeibalane
10-24-2001, 09:47 PM
Does anybody know how Thomas is doing right now? The last I heard, he was ahead of schedule in his rehabilitation of the torn tricep. Is he still doing well? Thanks.

Jerry_Manuel
10-24-2001, 09:51 PM
There hasn't been many reports on him. Williams said he is ahead of schedule, but there are rumors in certain circles that he is behind schedule. So basically it is wait and see.

RKMeibalane
10-24-2001, 09:56 PM
Why am I not surprised to hear something like this? Williams seems a bit wishy-washy. He just doesn't get it. I realize he wants to "put on a good front," but it's obvious that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. His experiments involving Wells (David) and Clayton illustrate this.

I hope Thomas is doing well. The Sox need him back in the lineup when 2002 rolls around. Of course, knowing Williams, Frank will be traded to the cartoon racists for a bag of potato chips. Williams and Jerry Manuel will say in unison, "We feel that there wasn't a good mix on the club last season, but the accquisition of the BBQ chips will allow us to content this time around."

Somewhere, Larry Himes is laughing his head off. If the Sox don't start making wiser choices with regard to personel, the team will continue to regress from the form it displayed during the 2000 season.

Paulwny
10-24-2001, 09:57 PM
He looks healed to me.

http://www.frankthomas.it/

RKMeibalane
10-24-2001, 10:01 PM
I had no idea he lost that much weight. Hehehehehe!

KempersRS
10-24-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
I had no idea he lost that much weight. Hehehehehe!

And while he was at it, he changed his skin color and nationality.

GASHWOUND
10-24-2001, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

And while he was at it, he changed his skin color and nationality.

I wonder if he can hit the insde pitch. :)