PDA

View Full Version : The Rat strikes again with hardly any proof.

RedPinStripes
02-12-2005, 08:53 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-sosa12.html

I belive some of these guys he metions were juiced up. Especially Sosa. Canseco's just name dropping like there's no tomorrow.

Uncle_Patrick
02-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Canseco also singles out former Cubs and White Sox outfielder Dave Martinez and former White Sox pitcher Wilson Alvarez as players he injected with steroids when they were Tampa Bay Devil Rays teammates in 1999 and 2000, according to the Daily News.

:o:

It sounds like Jose was shooting up people everywhere he went.

RedPinStripes
02-12-2005, 10:03 AM
:o:

It sounds like Jose was shooting up people everywhere he went.

I dont mind the steroid issue coming out, but not the way he's doing it. He's bitter and thinks he was picked on and pushed out of baseball and the HOF. Look at your declining numbers RAT!

California Sox
02-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Wilson Alvarez??? :o: I didn't know steroids built fat as well as muscle. If he was on 'roids, what the heck would he look like naturally? Senor Smoke Jr.?

SOXintheBURGH
02-12-2005, 10:13 AM
It's starting to make me think that Canseco is that kid with down's synrdome from the episode of South Park where Cartman competes in the Special Olympics.Including the hilarious speech at the end:

"Taking steroids is like pretending you're retarded to compete in the special olympics, and only ******* would do something like that, and a real man would confess and have his own name stricken from all records."

Close up on Bonds, McGwire, Giambi.

DrCrawdad
02-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Call Canseco a rat, a fink, a tattle tale, a liar, an a-hole, or whatever you want. Some or all may fit Canseco. I think baseball needs to be exposed. I want steroids out of baseball, it doesn't pain me at all hearing Caneco's accusations. Canseco may be wrong in some instances, but I'd bet he's more often right. Get the human science projects out of the game!

http://hakkaku.hp.infoseek.co.jp/pics/shot/batman2.jpg (http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-e/enema2.wav)
CLICK ME!

thepaulbowski
02-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Call Canseco a rat, a fink, a tattle tale, a liar, an a-hole, or whatever you want. Some or all may fit Canseco. I think baseball needs to be exposed. I want steroids out of baseball, it doesn't pain me at all hearing Caneco's accusations. Canseco may be wrong in some instances, but I'd bet he's more often right. Get the human science projects out of the game!

This just in, Canseco has accused me of using steroids to improve my posting ability.

I'm all for outing those who have used steroids, but he is not helping the cause. You would think there would be at least ONE more person to back up some of his accusations. Just one. After all he said 80% of pro ball players use steroids. There HAS to be one more person willing to talk.... I think most of this is just sour grapes on his part.

Has he got off house arrest to do his book tour yet. :cool:

Jabroni
02-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Wilson Alvarez??? :o: I didn't know steroids built fat as well as muscle. If he was on 'roids, what the heck would he look like naturally? Senor Smoke Jr.?Canseco says in his book that Wilson Alvarez always had a problem with his weight and wanted a way of keeping it down. Canseco's solution: STEROIDS!!! I'm sensing a theme here. :tongue:

flo-B-flo
02-12-2005, 12:00 PM
rat is such a harsh word. Whistleblower, now there's a nice word. Jose the blowhard is ok too.:smile:

daveeym
02-12-2005, 12:09 PM
*****, baseball is an old boy's club that everyone is getting rich off of. I don't care how it gets exposed, Canseco's words are as good as any of these other liers, cheats and hoods from the players up to the MLB "executives". Dan Patrick can drone on for hours on absolute crap but during a segment with David Justice yesterday they both made excellent points. Justice said, anyone that knows Bonds knows he's way to smart and treats his body like a temple to have not known what the clear and the cream was. Patrick then noted they're all full of **** because ball players take better care of their bats and gloves then they do their women and family. Sosa definitely knew he was using a corked bat and bonds definitely knew he was using steroids. I saw fistfights almost break out in college because a pitcher would grab a fielders glove to catch balls for the coach hitting fungo's.

SpammySosa
02-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Has he got off house arrest to do his book tour yet. :cool:

Yes, and he is making a stop in the Chicago area(oh boy):

2/28/05 7:00 PM at Anderson's Book Shop - West Jefferson. Naperville, IL.

SpammySosa
02-12-2005, 02:17 PM
It's starting to make me think that Canseco is that kid with down's synrdome from the episode of South Park where Cartman competes in the Special Olympics.Including the hilarious speech at the end:

"Taking steroids is like pretending you're retarded to compete in the special olympics, and only ******* would do something like that, and a real man would confess and have his own name stricken from all records."

Close up on Bonds, McGwire, Giambi.

It is kinda funny you mention down's syndrome because a friend of mine always says that Shammy's humongoid head makes him look like he has it. How appropriate since he shares a nickname with that character from Life Goes On: CORKY. :redneck

RedPinStripes
02-13-2005, 10:18 AM
rat is such a harsh word. Whistleblower, now there's a nice word. Jose the blowhard is ok too.:smile:

Na . He's a rat.