PDA

View Full Version : Heads up SF Bay Area WSIers: A's (Sox) single games on sale 9AM tomorrow PST

ode to veeck
02-11-2005, 11:08 PM
MVP seats have jumped to a whopping $36 this year (were only 26 or 28 a year or two ago). A's still struggle to sell a lot of tix even after 4 playoff appearances in a row, and have a great resale plan for season tix owners, meaning ... lots of good seats available for single game purchase at face value, starting tomorrow 9AM

Single game seats on sale at http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/oak/ticketing/oak_ticketing_singlegame.jsp
from 9AM PST, tomorrow Saturday, Feb 12 or you can pay to get in and buy them at A's fest (also from 9AM)

SOX at Oakland this year:
Mon, 4/25, 7:05PM
Tue, 4/26, 7:05PM
Wed, 4/27, 12:35PM
Sat, 7/1, 7:05PM
Sun, 7/2, 6:05PM
Mon, 7/3. 1:05PM

chisoxcardsbabe
02-12-2005, 01:18 AM
I scored seats directly behind the Sox bullpen for the July series last year, and I had the opportunity to listen to some interesting conversations. I bought these the week before I flew out, too. Weren't MVP seats $32 last year? hmph.

I'd love to go back during that series the first week of July. Personally, I'd recommend sitting in the bleachers; it's cheap, it's a decent view, and the bleacher bums are nice to Sox fans (even when we were winning...) :D:

tacosalbarojas
02-12-2005, 11:08 AM
I scored seats directly behind the Sox bullpen for the July series last year, and I had the opportunity to listen to some interesting conversations. I bought these the week before I flew out, too. Weren't MVP seats $32 last year? hmph.

I'd love to go back during that series the first week of July. Personally, I'd recommend sitting in the bleachers; it's cheap, it's a decent view, and the bleacher bums are nice to Sox fans (even when we were winning...) :D:
Just don't go by our bullpen.

Norberto7
02-12-2005, 08:56 PM
...and the bleacher bums are nice to Sox fans (even when we were winning...) :D:

The Sox were winning in Oakland!?!?

chisoxcardsbabe
02-12-2005, 09:09 PM
The Sox were winning in Oakland!?!?

Yes, the Sox won the final sunday game of the last series in Oakland.