PDA

View Full Version : When will season tickets be mailed?

BainesHOF
02-10-2005, 04:11 AM
I have a partial plan. Anyone know when we can expect to receive them?

Jabroni
02-10-2005, 04:27 AM
I ordered two Minnie Plans last Sunday night (2/6/05) and received this email on Wednesday (2/9/05):Dear _____,

Thank you for placing an order with the Chicago White Sox. Your request will be processed, and you will receive another e-mail within the next 10 to 14 business days to confirm the total amount that was charged to your credit card. Orders will be filled based on availability, and the White Sox reserve the right to substitute lower-priced tickets for any individual game, if the desired seating area is unavailable. Lower Level seating is currently not available for Opening Day, April 4th.

Thank you for supporting Chicago White Sox Baseball.I'm not sure when they start sending the tickets though. Sorry. :gulp:

Ol' No. 2
02-10-2005, 09:54 AM
I have a partial plan. Anyone know when we can expect to receive them?I have a full season and usually get them in mid-March.

wilburwood
02-10-2005, 09:56 AM
i bought a 9 game plan about a month ago got the tickets in under a week NOW ITS JUST WIN BABY

ewokpelts
02-10-2005, 10:12 AM
I have a partial plan. Anyone know when we can expect to receive them?
March. Are you paid up in full? They ship them off in batches.
Gene

BRDSR
02-10-2005, 12:38 PM
I bought a partial season ticket package on Monday and the rep said that they'd be printing their second batch of tickets in late February and that I could expect to recieve them in mid-March. I was kind of bummed because I thought I'd get them earlier than that, but I guess it doesn't really matter, right? So...I'm guessing you'll get them the same time, mid-March.

ChicagoHoosier
02-10-2005, 01:00 PM
I think based on this thread and some others I have seen, those who ordered the Minnie plan early have already gotten their tickets. I ordered mine in Janurary and got them a week later.

Next year, I'll make sure to order earlier to get better seats. SLightly dissapointed with mine, but I dragged my feet for a month before I called and bought them.