PDA

View Full Version : Boras Video Interview

havelj
02-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Our favorite agent was interviewed by Fox Sports out in California. Click on link - then under "Video Search" type in Boras and hit enter.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?rf=http://www.msn.com/

Jabroni
02-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Boras on Alex Rodriguez' signing with Texas:

"We placed Alex appropriately in the market and his living conditions were met."

:rolleyes:

Foulke You
02-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Boras on Alex Rodriguez' signing with Texas:

"We placed Alex appropriately in the market and his living conditions were met."

:rolleyes:

Apparently, A-Rod's living conditions are that of King Midas:D:

NonetheLoaiza
02-10-2005, 04:48 PM
This guy is a joke all around. However, he's a joke with alot of money.

Lip Man 1
02-10-2005, 07:01 PM
He's also the best in the game at what he is being paid to do (and that's not to represent the sport, a particular club or owners...)

Lip

Cubbiesuck13
02-11-2005, 01:17 AM
He's also the best in the game at what he is being paid to do (and that's not to represent the sport, a particular club or owners...)

Lip

Right on. It's not his fault the game is out of hand, it's the Owners. IMO, it's their responsibility to create the rules. Baseball should have a sallary cap and if the players strike for five years it would be worth it for the game to more balanced. I guess it has to do with the subject of another thread (the game v. the sox) I want a pure game but then again I would want prefer a individual player cap as well so my thoughts may be way off here.

Stroker Ace
02-13-2005, 05:02 PM
I HATE Scott Boras

cwsfannick
02-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah I am not a fan of this guy either, but owners need to be more disciplined on how they throw their money around. Owners seem to focus on short term gains without understanding the long term effects.

Dick Allen
02-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Too bad the video didn't include him getting a pie in the face.

munchman33
02-13-2005, 07:12 PM

Lip

Well, he's good at getting his clients paid, but he's not the best agent out there. Agents are supposed to make you look good too, and all Scott Boras does in that respect is make his clients look like jackasses.

Ol' No. 2
02-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Well, he's good at getting his clients paid, but he's not the best agent out there. Agents are supposed to make you look good too, and all Scott Boras does in that respect is make his clients look like jackasses.But very wealthy jackasses.

munchman33
02-13-2005, 07:49 PM
But very wealthy jackasses.

LOL...very true.