PDA

View Full Version : El Caballo

my5thbench
02-09-2005, 03:09 PM
often since Carlos Lee was traded I've heard from

radio pundits that he was selfish & a cancer...they

went on to say that his teamates hated him & almost

to a man are glad that he is gone, anyone else hear this?

DoggPhood
02-09-2005, 03:23 PM
http://www.hipinion.com/forums/images/smiles/banana****.gif

RedPinStripes
02-09-2005, 03:25 PM
I highly doubt it's as bad as they're printing now. I always saw Lee as one of the pranksters in the dugout. Many of his team mates might have thought he was a dumb baseball player like this fan does.

I dont think he was a big problem personality wise though imo.

jackbrohamer
02-09-2005, 03:28 PM
I try to ignore players who crap all over their ex-teammates.

Clembasbal
02-09-2005, 04:07 PM
I try to ignore players who crap all over their ex-teammates.

Are you talking about Lee or somebody else on the Sox? I mean Lee had nothing but great things to say about the Sox and his ex-teammates when he was introduced in Milwaukee.

Just wondering who you are talking about.

BigFrankRetard
02-09-2005, 04:10 PM
It's all speculation until someone can name the source(s) through which it came.

jackbrohamer
02-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Are you talking about Lee or somebody else on the Sox? I mean Lee had nothing but great things to say about the Sox and his ex-teammates when he was introduced in Milwaukee.

Just wondering who you are talking about.

I was referring to whoever complained about Lee after he was traded. Cowley's article seemed to me like a Sox player was complaining about him, anonymously.

34 Inch Stick
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Mark Buhrle was not afraid to speak on the record against Lee. However, I tend not to believe stories that come out after trades have been made. The source of those stories tend to be a self serving organization rather than individual players.

Clembasbal
02-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I was referring to whoever complained about Lee after he was traded. Cowley's article seemed to me like a Sox player was complaining about him, anonymously.

Gotcha. I agree with you. Ex-teammates think it is better to "clear the air" (so-to-speak) AFTER a guy is traded. These guys lack maturity. Tell the guy to his face if he upsets you.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-09-2005, 09:44 PM
anyone else hear this?

I haven't heard anything of the sort. In fact the only place I read anything remotely like this was from that Class-1 ******* Joe Cowley. Is that what you're talking about?
:?:

I say you should get some better sources, and fast.
:cool:

MRKARNO
02-09-2005, 09:55 PM
I haven't heard anything of the sort. In fact the only place I read anything remotely like this was from that Class-1 ******* Joe Cowley. Is that what you're talking about?
:?:

I say you should get some better sources, and fast.
:cool:

http://www.katu.com/news/images/story2003/030825rob_neyer.jpg

"I need better sources too! Any suggestions?"

:)

Jabroni
02-09-2005, 09:59 PM
"I need better sources too! Any suggestions?" :)Rob Neyer loves Billy Beane so much that he's even starting to look like him...

http://www.katu.com/news/images/story2003/030825rob_neyer.jpg:fobbgod:

Creepy. :mg: