PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see this?

Spiff
10-23-2001, 04:09 PM
I didn't. But Jim Rome (it was on when I turned the car on or I swear I wouldn't have heard it) was talking to himself about the Diamondbacks' celebration the other night.

Apparently in the clubhouse, Mike Morgan walked up to Randy Johnson, waved a beer in front of the camera and said, "This is for all the Geritol f---ers out there! All us old f---ers, this one's for us!" etc. etc.

On live TV.

GASHWOUND
10-23-2001, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
I didn't. But Jim Rome (it was on when I turned the car on or I swear I wouldn't have heard it) was talking to himself about the Diamondbacks' celebration the other night.

Apparently in the clubhouse, Mike Morgan walked up to Randy Johnson, waved a beer in front of the camera and said, "This is for all the Geritol f---ers out there! All us old f---ers, this one's for us!" etc. etc.

On live TV.

There is some who apparently can't hold down his liquor. :)

Chisox_cali
10-23-2001, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

On live TV.

I saw it,and it was pretty damn funny. Whichever Fox announcer was down in the d-back locker room and was trying to interview Randy Johnson and Morgan came up and said that and they didnt even attempt to censor it. What made it even funnier is that he was holding a beer in one hand and the NL Championship trophy in the other.