PDA

View Full Version : barry bonds

eastchicagosoxfan
02-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I saw that Barry Bonds had " knee surgery " and would miss a portion of spring training. Has he madfe any appearances in the media recently? I'm curious to see if he is a shell of his former self, as Giambi was last year. Sosa was also considerably lighter last year too, wasn't he?

Clembasbal
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
I saw that Barry Bonds had " knee surgery " and would miss a portion of spring training. Has he madfe any appearances in the media recently? I'm curious to see if he is a shell of his former self, as Giambi was last year. Sosa was also considerably lighter last year too, wasn't he?

I'll tell you what, Sosa looked a hell of a lot skinner than he did last year at this past week's Baltimore Press conference.

jake27
02-03-2005, 10:16 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if bonds "had to lose weight" so it would be less on his bad knee

Cubbiesuck13
02-04-2005, 12:09 AM
I'll tell you what, Sosa looked a hell of a lot skinner than he did last year at this past week's Baltimore Press conference.

Someone said ShaME looked more than twenty pounds lighter this summer in the DR. There have been so many stories about that fakester in the past week I have no idea where I may have read that at. Just a little something to think about.