PDA

View Full Version : Brooks' email, what is it?

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Some time ago, there was a thread which gave Brooks' email as bboyer@chisox.com . I have sent him two emails over the past couple of months and there have been no responses. Do I have the right email?
Thanks.

mweflen
02-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Yep, that's the right one. He says he never responds to emails with lots of profanity - you haven't been swearing at our best personal special buddy Brooks, have you? :D:

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Yep, that's the right one. He says he never responds to emails with lots of profanity - you haven't been swearing at our best personal special buddy Brooks, have you? :D:
No, I gave him some ideas, complimented him and talked about how the Sox are very family oriented, espcially when compared with the Cubs. It was a good email with "G" rated language.

DaveIsHere
02-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Maybe it has something to do with you username:D:

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Maybe it has something to do with you username:D:
Duh. My email does not mention WSI or my username. I know better than that. If he asked, I would mention it was created when Manuel was manger (true) and he (Brooks) was with the Bulls (hence, was not at all responsible for General Disarray). After all, there is no way for the owner to be dumped, he's the Bossman!

Ol' No. 2
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Duh. My email does not mention WSI or my username. I know better than that. If he asked, I would mention it was created when Manuel was manger (true) and he (Brooks) was with the Bulls (hence, was not at all responsible for General Disarray). After all, there is no way for the owner to be dumped, he's the Bossman!He's probably just got a lot on his plate right now. After all, he's got to decide if they should put Chicago flags on the uniforms and figure out how to stop people from doing the wave.:o:

DaveIsHere
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Duh.

A joke.

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 04:39 PM
He's probably just got a lot on his plate right now. After all, he's got to decide if they should put Chicago flags on the uniforms and figure out how to stop people from doing the wave.:o:
I just noticed from another thread one fan emailed him for adivce on how to get the attention of a cute girl in his class. Anoter poster on the thread said he was emailing Brooks for similar advice about a girl at work. It is the thread about the out of town scoreboard. I could not stop laughing.:D:

Ol' No. 2
02-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I just noticed from another thread one fan emailed him for adivce on how to get the attention of a cute girl in his class. Anoter poster on the thread said he was emailing Brooks for similar advice about a girl at work. It is the thread about the out of town scoreboard. I could not stop laughing.:D:Maybe he should have an advice column in one of the local papers.

Dear Brooks,....

I think I'll email him and suggest it.:D:

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Maybe he should have an advice column in one of the local papers.

Dear Brooks,....

Good idea. That Amy woman in the Cubune is too boring. None of the letters are interesting. I don't bother with her responses. Brooks' response to all problems: "Talk it over at the next Sox game! Great seats are available!":D:
Works for me!

jackbrohamer
02-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Whatever his e-mail address is, I bet he changes it if it gets overused.

kittle42
02-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Whatever his e-mail address is, I bet he changes it if it gets overused.

I doubt that. Even the office of the President of the United States has an e-mail address.

DumpJerry
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
I doubt that. Even the office of the President of the United States has an e-mail address.
What is it? We can cc him on our Brooks' emails since this guy used to own the Rangers.

Palehose13
02-02-2005, 05:13 PM
WU-

Have you started on a "Brooks" tag yet? :D:

jackbrohamer
02-02-2005, 05:27 PM

Not one the POTUS responds to. OK maybe instead of changing the address he'll go the automated response route.

downstairs
02-02-2005, 06:01 PM
What is it? We can cc him on our Brooks' emails since this guy used to own the Rangers.

president@whitehouse.gov (president@whitehouse.gov)

Parrothead
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Maybe he should have an advice column in one of the local papers.

Dear Brooks,....

I love the idea !:thumbsup:

JKryl
02-03-2005, 09:40 PM
I love the idea !:thumbsup:

Unless it's the Tribune, then he'd have to pay them.

Hitmen77
02-04-2005, 11:53 PM
I just noticed from another thread one fan emailed him for adivce on how to get the attention of a cute girl in his class. Anoter poster on the thread said he was emailing Brooks for similar advice about a girl at work. It is the thread about the out of town scoreboard. I could not stop laughing.:D:

Maybe WSI needs to start a new forum: "Dear Brooks" that covers all threads that talk about e-mailing Brooks!

Hey, I'm thinking about buying a new car but can decide on what to get....I think I'll e-mail Brooks and ask him for his advice.